Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha WINS interview name dispute against Sony in court

After the court previously ruled that Sony has to tell Kesha the names of the persons they interviewed in their internal investigation about Kesha

And after Sony appealed this decision 

The judge now denied Sony's motion of appeal and ruled that Sony has to release the names (within five days).

Spoiler

pLH8AED.png

zGQQWbB.png

PjyfQ4s.png

We love a new judge that's not related to Sony oprah14

The only thing I'm confused is how will knowing the names help Kesha in any way? How is she gonna use these names to help her in her legal battle? brit14

15 minutes ago, Kivo said:

The only thing I'm confused is how will knowing the names help Kesha in any way? How is she gonna use these names to help her in her legal battle? brit14

Possible they'll get subpoenaed or otherwise called in to testify. It could shed a lot of light on how they handled the investigation. 

15 minutes ago, Kivo said:

1 minute ago, Judge Judy said:

Possible they'll get subpoenaed or otherwise called in to testify. It could shed a lot of light on how they handled the investigation. 

According to a footnote in court documents, Sony Music’s internal investigation into the producer had very little to do with proving whether or not Kesha’s allegations are true. The focus was on whether or not Sony should continue to work with Dr. Luke, so they could have interviewed every artist he’s worked with. Expect many more high-profile celebrities to enter the story, soon.

http://populove.net/lawsuit-kesha-get-messier-2/

Sony now has to release the names of the people they interviewed about Dr. Luke. Kesha‘s team most likely wanted to see those names because they could be potential witnesses and have important information. In case they said unfavorable things about Dr. Luke, that could influence his position in the defamation lawsuit.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/155059-sony-ordered-to-tell-kesha-who-it-interviewed/?page=2#comment-9225589

20 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

she kinda looks like Cher tbh nat1 

How dare you insult Cher like that kesha5 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

We are not disrespecting Jennifer in this house kesha5

Oh I thought that was the old one fall4 

Ugh, no vomit1

This is Shirley:

Bildergebnis für shirley kornreich

Yeahhhh I remember now fall1  Haven’t seen a picture of her in so long ny4 

13 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

@TomTom2288 our #1 insider in the court system bey5

Besides you bey5

14 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

THEY REMOVED THE BRITNEY GIF WITH SUNGLASSES I'M DONE, BYE, SEE YOU ON ATRL brit2

cry5

We have so many great, iconic new ones though! I mean...

kesha5kesha6kesha7kesha8kesha9kesha10kesha11

alone!

Besides you bey5

cry5

We have so many great, iconic new ones though! I mean...

kesha5kesha6kesha7kesha8kesha9kesha10kesha11

alone!

Missing so many though cry9 

And kesha3  and kesha11  are almost the same :( 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.