Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BackToBasics

Xtina in Dublin (Billionaire Tour)

15 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

She will have different outfits for sure and we might see some interludes.

But don't expect a big production, it's a small venues tour. bey10

Perforing in front of 5000 people in Chicago (twice) New York (Twice and Los Angeles are hardly small.

21 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I also don't expect beyonce tyoe of production but some new interludes&outfits and interesting setlist.I really hope she won't perform ftm&mljsia3

21 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I don't expect beyonce type of production but some new interludes&outfits and interesting setlist.I really hope she won't perform ftm&mljsia3

6 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

The venues are small, she doesnt have enough space for a big stage.

Yeah but it doesn't mean that she can't do choreography or have good visuals.Those she's been using since april are great but I think she should do sth new for the tour

21 hours ago, Brave said:

There is nothing wrong with this, everyone in the industry do such things so you go Xtina bey6

kii1 Beyonce,Rihanna,P!nk,Adele etc don't do this/do this very rarely (Beyonce,Katy) jj2

The problem with X is that she treats billionaire tour like a regular tour for fans...she wasn't on tour for 10 years but always had time to perform for rich ppl,she used new outfits etc. She's not going on a ww tour because (as she said in multiple interviews) she doesn't want to leave her kids etc but when some company offered her to do a private gig in dublin she went there and even took kids with her.She doesn't even bother to promote the tour which is not doing so well in some cities,especially in atlantic city and sugar land.

She's going on tour with liberation but till 2018 we as fans got nothing but videos form private gigs and few festivals

1 hour ago, STJ said:

you can find the setlist in this video; it's the same list as every other billionaire tour stops... only with the addition of FIL.

Thanks. Apologies, i thought it would have been longer and these were the 'best bits'. Thanks again.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.