Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BackToBasics

Xtina in Dublin (Billionaire Tour)

3 hours ago, Joao said:

Honestly just let her live. She's got all she wants in life right now. 

It's kinda sad that she's performing in Europe for a billionaire but hasn't been on tour here since 2006...In her latest tweets she was promising a few surprises for fans as well as treating us special but it's not happening jj3 it's great that she's touring in the us this fall but she has fans all around the world..I can't afford to buy a ticket,fly to the us,pay for hotel etc so I can see her only if she comes to Europe

9 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

It's kinda sad that she's performing in Europe for a billionaire but hasn't been on tour here since 2006...In her latest tweets she was promising a few surprises for fans as well as treating us special but it's not happening jj3 it's great that she's touring in the us this fall but she has fans all around the world..I can't afford to buy a ticket,fly to the us,pay for hotel etc so I can see her only if she comes to Europe

Sis, she's barely selling out theaters in USA, how the hell would she sell out outside, I- oprah5

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Sis, she's barely selling out theaters in USA, how the hell would she sell out outside, I- oprah5

I know that but it's because she gives no fuck about promotion. It's a disaster that she's not able to sell out theatres...there're artists/bands which come back after 10 or 20 years and they're able to sell out stadiums...she's just irrelevant these days.JT sold put arenas on the 20/20 experience tour after 7 year long break and the tour had been announced before mirrors became a ww hit so dead2

But lbr,it's what she deserves after giving no fuck about fans because that's what she's been doing for years.It's not enough to just release an album because after 6 year long hiatus there were fans who kinda forgot about her because they were bored with her promises.I do believe that both we&liberation deserved more than just 3 performances&2mvs.It's a shame that she let that album flop and her promises on twitter that she's going to perform the material for us in more intimate way're just lies.Promoting is not always about charts it's also a way to connect with fanbase and give fans some amazing performances which they can remember forever.I'm really dissapointed that after all these promises she'd made we ended up with nothing. "I'm coming out big this time","I'm coming back to work","I feel like a brand new artist" etc...what the hell was that for...she just gave us hope and failed us because no matter how great liberation is the era is rather dissapointing and we really deserve sth more after all these years of waiting.

6 hours ago, michael1814 said:

Who for and where is she performing? 

Dublin,3Arena,allstate awards gala&dinner.Idk what is this.I don't need to know because it's Xtina who got millions for performing same old songs+FIL,not me jj1

12 hours ago, COOKIES said:

If her tour looks this shitty and cheap I will be so disappointed.

This was part of her Billionaires Tour, the Liberation Tour will be full of songs from Liberation so it will at least feel a bit fresher. This tour she has been peddling for the past 5 year is very stale.

2 hours ago, michael1814 said:

This was part of her Billionaires Tour, the Liberation Tour will be full of songs from Liberation so it will at least feel a bit fresher. This tour she has been peddling for the past 5 year is very stale.

I'm afraid that she'll use the same visuals&outfitskaty9 I hope she won't sing only those 4 songs she had released before the album dropped but like 8 bey10

3 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

I'm afraid that she'll use the same visuals&outfitskaty9 I hope she won't sing only those 4 songs she had released before the album dropped but like 8 bey10

Serious question, does she know other Liberation songs exist? jj2 I feel like she only knows FIL, Accelerate, twice, maria... I bet you she gonna sing Sick of Sittin'. 

5 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

She will have different outfits for sure and we might see some interludes.

But don't expect a big production, it's a small venues tour. bey10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.