Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jon.

Pedophiles publicly shot & hanged from a crane in Yemen

On 8/9/2018 at 8:37 PM, Simón. said:

This has nothing to do with SJW. Sit down. This has something to do with morality. A state murdering a murderer is a logical mistake. 

Its ts beyond me why people would like to live in a country that puts themselves on the same stage as a murderer. moo12

Who would want to keep a pedophile alive? moo12  Do you know how fucked up a person has to be to rape and then kill a kid? moo12  How is a pedo's life valuable to anybody? to whom exactly? moo12 

I don't care if it is beyond you, over you or underneath you, no one wants a pedophile, point blank moo12 , their lives are not important at all as they are monsters and deserve to be killed. Also if we're going to be technically just and fair, these pedos took a life, so it's fair to take their lives. moo12 

As for logical mistakes, SJWs advocate for the state to legalize abortion (which involves killing lives) but cry a river when pedos who killed their victim get killed. Where's the logic? moo12 

3 minutes ago, Savage said:

Who would want to keep a pedophile alive? moo12  Do you know how fucked up a person has to be to rape and then kill a kid? moo12  How is a pedo's life valuable to anybody? to whom exactly? moo12 

I don't care if it is beyond you, over you or underneath you, no one wants a pedophile, point blank moo12 , their lives are not important at all as they are monsters and deserve to be killed. Also if we're going to be technically just and fair, these pedos took a life, so it's fair to take their lives. moo12 

As for logical mistakes, SJWs advocate for the state to legalize abortion (which involves killing lives) but cry a river when a pedos who killed their victim gets killed. Where's the logic? moo12 

Congrats, but you said nothing for my arguments. Anyway, murder is a horrendous crime. It needs to be punished, but not by revenge. The state needs to stay morally superior to a murderer. 

There is a difference between abortion and death pentality.

Most decent countries have legalized abortion and don’t have death pentality. I guess they are all SJW states. Funnily all states which have death pentality are famous for human crimes, but each on their own. 

12 minutes ago, Jae said:

Whether you agree with the death penalty or not, I find it fucked up that people enjoy watching public executions. That’s sick. 

This, I-

"there's nothing on at the cinema so... wanna see a bunch of guys get shot in the street and suspended by cranes?" jj4 

12 minutes ago, Jae said:

Whether you agree with the death penalty or not, I find it fucked up that people enjoy watching public executions. That’s sick. 

if the suspect deserves it, then yes it is tina1 

These men are grotesque, but as others have said - it almost seems too easy on them to just kill them. Prisons should be harsher, in my opinion - with inmates who have committed the worst crimes having absolutely no luxury or comfort and must instead focus on atonement and hard labour.

25 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Congrats, but you said nothing for my arguments. Anyway, murder is a horrendous crime. It needs to be punished, but not by revenge. The state needs to stay morally superior to a murderer. 

There is a difference between abortion and death pentality.

Most decent countries have legalized abortion and don’t have death pentality. I guess they are all SJW states. Funnily all states which have death pentality are famous for human crimes, but each on their own. 

Stick to the topic. moo12 

Again, i whole-heartedly disagree with human rights crimes committed by majority of middle eastern governments, never changing my mind anytime soon, but when it comes to pedophiles specifically, i'm for killing them. moo12 I'd prefer for the killing part to not be done publicly, like maybe in special rooms or wtv.. HOWEVER, i understand the message the Yemeni government tried to convey with the public part of the execution (a warning to all the pedos as this will also be their fate) 

Abortion and death penalty share the same aesthetic (killing lives) moo12 (I'm pro-choice but let's keep it real!)

Not having death penalty in the SJW states didn't stop the rampant pedophilia in each one of them. moo12  Death penalty to pedos will make pedos at least fearful of having the same fate as the pedos who got executed. moo12 Also some of these SJW states you hold to high standards committed human crimes at some point, so you really have no arguments whatsoever in your posts.  moo12 

@Simón.

So you are for the state to legalize performing abortion operations (which, again, involves killing lives) but you have a problem with the same state performing death penalties on actual criminals who took lives of other people? the logic is where?  moo12 

3 minutes ago, Savage said:

@Simón.

So you are for the state to legalize performing abortion operations (which, again, involves killing lives) but you have a problem with the same state performing death penalties on actual criminals who took lives of other people? the logic is where?  moo12 

A fetus is not a life (yet). 

You are against murder, but not against murder in the hands of the state. There is no logic in that. It’s morally wrong, no matter what you say. 

13 minutes ago, Savage said:

these SJW states you hold to high standards committed human crimes at some point, so you really have no arguments whatsoever in your posts.  moo12 

That is literally irrelevant to the discussing of modern times. Countries evolve and someday even ME countries will evolve. 

1 hour ago, Entea said:

I find the death sentence a poor punishment, I would want him to rot in prison for the rest of his life tbh. Although, prisons these days are vacation spots dead2

It depends on the location of the prisons tbh bc some prisons have horrible living standards moo12

12 minutes ago, Simón. said:

A fetus is not a life (yet). 

You are against murder, but not against murder in the hands of the state. There is no logic in that. It’s morally wrong, no matter what you say. 

That is literally irrelevant to the discussing of modern times. Countries evolve and someday even ME countries will evolve. 

I won't discuss abortion with someone who thinks he has the answer to (when does life begin?) moo12 

For you to decide what a life is or isn't, you have to first answer the question between the brackets, you clearly don't have an answer and you won't be stupid enough to claim you know the answer, as no one has the answer as of yet. In addition, if we're going to get a law implemented for abortion, it has to cover all stages of birth, and at some point in these stages, life begins.so here goes the first line of your post. moo12 

Again, i said i support death penalty to pedos, i wasn't discussing death penalty in general. I'm not for keeping pedos alive in prisons. Pedos won't lead a good life even outside of prison anyway; they won't get jobs, they won't have normal families, etc.. take their useless lives ig moo12 

Evolved countries have pedos and they still haven't reached a solution to the problem, a country being evolved or not is irrelevant to the problem of pedophilia. moo12 

1 minute ago, Savage said:

Again, i said i support death penalty to pedos, i wasn't discussing death penalty in general. I'm not for keeping pedos alive in prisons. Pedos won't lead a good life even outside of prison anyway; they won't get jobs, they won't have normal families, et

There are institutions for pedophiles (who didn’t commit crimes) in Berlin as an example. It has been proven sufficient. 

2 minutes ago, Savage said:

Evolved countries have pedos and they still haven't reached a solution to the problem, a country being evolved or not is irrelevant to the problem of pedophilia. moo12

No. But death pentality didn’t solve it either. So that argument can’t count as well. 

4 minutes ago, Savage said:

I won't discuss abortion with someone who thinks he has the answer to (when does life begin?) moo12 

For you to decide what a life is or isn't, you have to first answer the question between the brackets, you clearly don't have an answer and you won't be stupid enough to claim you know the answer, as no one has the answer as of yet. In addition, if we're going to get a law implemented for abortion, it has to cover all stages of birth, and at some point in these stages, life begins.so here goes the first line of your post. moo12

Abortion is a whole other topic anyway, so it’s irrelevant to this specific discussion wether death pentality should be legal or not. 

2 hours ago, Simón. said:

Leave that mindset in medieval Europe moo12

OT: Disgusting. Death sentence should be illegal, no matter how horrendous the crime was. 

mess they got what they deserved imagine how much they ruined these children's life & innocence brit5

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

It's what they deserve moo12 

Tea

1 hour ago, LG G6 said:

Pedophilia is allowed in Islam

what kind of bullshit is this ?  

4 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Homosexuality is also under death pentality there. But yeah, let’s all praise that country for doing so. 

are you actually fucking comparing being gay to being a pedo?

because the PEDO deserved this the gay people who get killed don't

55 minutes ago, Jae said:

Yeah, I have to agree with you on this like imagine seeing all the blood spilled and then their bodies getting hanged in mid-air jj4

1 hour ago, Savage said:

One of the things i appreciate about living in the middle east (and there are not a lot of them really!) is that we have no time for different types of perversion (like pedophilia). These pedos deserve it.
SJWs will cry a river about capital punishment and what not, but put yourselves in the shoes of the family of the victim for once, would you feel okay knowing the ones who hurt your innocent kid are still alive and well? I know i won't. 

Tbh I’d want such person to suffer for the rest of their life in prison with no contact with the world that means family, media etc. but that’s just me I guess moo12 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.