Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jon.

6ix9ine Facing Jail Time & Registering As A Sex Offender

Daniel Hernandez aka 6ix9ine, July 2018 (Jefferson Siegel/NY Daily News via Getty Images)

On August 3, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office filed a letter to the presiding judge, recommending that Hernandez be sentenced to 1-3 years in state prison. Prosecutors also want to require Hernandez to register as a sex offender, according to the letter, which was viewed by Pitchfork. Sentencing in the case has been adjourned until October 2.

Source

Ok hear me out: He's trash. BUT, if you read the actual details of the case, it's not so black and white. He didn't know the girl was underage and calling him a pedophile when they were only 5 or so years apart isn't helpful. I don't like him or his music but I don't think he should have his life destroyed over a stupid decision. She lied about her age, clearly, and that should count for something in this. 

2 minutes ago, attitude said:

Ok hear me out: He's trash. BUT, if you read the actual details of the case, it's not so black and white. He didn't know the girl was underage and calling him a pedophile when they were only 5 or so years apart isn't helpful. I don't like him or his music but I don't think he should have his life destroyed over a stupid decision. She lied about her age, clearly, and that should count for something in this. 

Logic is not part of the legal system in Ameriker brit13

9 minutes ago, Entea said:

Yet, his FEFE song is still charting awk1

I haven't listened to the song yet, how does it sound like? I'm scared of listening to it ngl moo12

7 minutes ago, Michael. said:

take his fefe to jail bitch

I fucking HOWLED lmfao2

Also I FORGOT to PM you dljfjdslkdljksdkl im so sorry lemme do it now fall7

32 minutes ago, ajp said:

Logic is not part of the legal system in Ameriker brit13

The justice system has proven to be really bad at reconciling age of consent laws with young adults having sex/lying about their age. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.