Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jon.

6ix9ine Facing Jail Time & Registering As A Sex Offender

18 minutes ago, Jon. said:

I haven't listened to the song yet, how does it sound like? I'm scared of listening to it ngl moo12

I fucking HOWLED lmfao2

Also I FORGOT to PM you dljfjdslkdljksdkl im so sorry lemme do it now fall7

it’s ok lol moo13 

13 minutes ago, attitude said:

The justice system has proven to be really bad at reconciling age of consent laws with young adults having sex / lying about their age. 

It's up the the guy to ask for ID before getting busy. They don't call it Jailbait for nothing...

hqdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, Jon. said:

Also, I didn't realize that he actually had the number "69" TATTOOED on his forehead like gworl moo12

Omg "gworl"! I haven't seen that fonted for years fall8 

Can't wait until this tattooed troll doll gets given a #1 hit off the back of his notoriety mad12 

10 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

Omg "gworl"! I haven't seen that fonted for years fall8 

Can't wait until this tattooed troll doll gets given a #1 hit off the back of his notoriety mad12 

sdlfiisudfjsdklfjdsk I just saw that word the other day and it somehow penetrated into my typing fall7

and d; I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a #1 hit off his back due to all these shit mad12

1 hour ago, Jon. said:

sdlfiisudfjsdklfjdsk I just saw that word the other day and it somehow penetrated into my typing fall7

and d; I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a #1 hit off his back due to all these shit mad12

"Penetrated into my typing" rip3 

The phrase "no publicity is bad publicity" is really relevant for rappers these days mad12 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.