Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Queen is better than Invasion of Privacy, why?

I thought New Queen of Rap Cardi B was superior to Nicki and would have the better album?

However after listening to Queen, it shits on anything Cardi has done with the first few tracks, “Barbie Dreams” alone >>>>>

It will also break her first week sales, bookmark me

4 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Queen is a disappointment and barbs will clock this by next week when the hype dies over.

Her commercial success is also over. Next album will tank. 

Do u ever tire of being a bland troll? 

3 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Do u ever tire of being a bland troll? 

A troll wouldn’t be posting this much. I’m just a very disappointed fan. Glad you enjoy it but this will age by next week. Onika’s head is so far up her ass this ego trip is damaging her. I’m sad. 

4 minutes ago, BJORK said:

A troll wouldn’t be posting this much. I’m just a very disappointed fan. Glad you enjoy it but this will age by next week. Onika’s head is so far up her ass this ego trip is damaging her. I’m sad. 

You must not listen to a lot of hip hop caaause thats a thing rappers do???

9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Queen is a good album, but I don’t see hit singles here? Can anyone find them for me? brit5 

stop embarrasing yourself, we werent talkin g about hits, we were talking about quality.

OT: Invasion is Cardi's debut and it is done very well while Nicki is almost a decade into her career so she is in a different place career-wise than Cardi. Both albums are great and both serve some great songs this year.

Sis don't put them up against each other....Cardi and Nicki both SLAY

Invasion of Privacy is an amazing debut album and let's not forget that this is Nicki her fourth album

They both delivered great albums 

33 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Queen is a good album, but I don’t see hit singles here? Can anyone find them for me? brit5 

Find xtine’s “hits”oh wait she hasn’t had one in almost a decade and that was a feature gaga8 not to mention her last 3 alberms flopped poor farters they got so disappointed and embarrassed they have a serious case of delusion 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.