Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Which pop diva's catalog has no meaning/message

This pop diva's music stands for nothing  

43 members have voted

1. 1. No message behind the music

• Britney Spears
    • Katy Perry
    • Mariah Carey
    • Ariana Grande
    • Other

7 minutes ago, Infrared said:

her biggest hits are literally message songs so lets not flap our mouths, and open our ears instead oprah14

Hero, Thank God I Found You, and One Sweet Day have 21 weeks on top. Not everyone has that gaga1

Everyone has songs like this in their catalogs. She’s not really taking a stand or speaking for disenfranchised communities, etc. 

um literally all of them? lmfao1 

Your precious Xtina included, she had the Stripped record, yes, but her discography as a whole is not avant-garde nor polically-charged. 

They’re still pop stars marketed to appeal to the masses through their looks, catchy tunes and sex appeal regardless. bey8 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

um literally all of them? lmfao1 

Your precious Xtina included, she had the Stripped record, yes, but her discography as a whole is not avant-garde nor polically-charged. 

They’re still pop stars marketed to appeal to the masses through their looks, catchy tunes and sex appeal regardless. bey8 

Christina still remains the most woke 00s pop diva. 

Just now, Agugaga said:

She still rose to fame with « cum cum cum and meow» bey8 

Imagine all of the horny perverts who jerked off to that bey8 

Just because she has more artistry than Britney, it doesn’t make her less of a manufacturated pop star. It’s not that hard to grasp. bey8 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

You should tell that to those talking about La Isla Bonita getting more views than Mariah’s career. oprah14 

How come when I search Christina Aguilera on YouTube with the ‘by most viewed’ filter it shows me Christina Perri moo12 And why does some one hit wonder have double the amount of views Xtina has moo12 

3 minutes ago, Physical said:

How come when I search Christina Aguilera on YouTube with the ‘by most viewed’ filter it shows me Christina Perri moo12 And why does some one hit wonder have double the amount of views Xtina has moo12 

And ironically when I search perri I get Katy Perry, so oop. oprah14 

4 minutes ago, Physical said:

Omg true burn1 And then it takes 6 spots to get a solo Xtina song nnn burn1

5 minutes ago, Physical said:

Not everyone is a Katy Perry with SMASH YouTube videos moo12 

1 hour ago, I- said:

and Mariah has Hero, Make It Happen, One Sweet Day, Can't Take That Away, Make It Through the rain, etc.

These trolls need to do research before coming for queen of music 

37 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

not to be the one to drag my own fave, but besides CHUD, what other song has she done where she speaks about disenfranchised communities? oprah14  

41 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Everyone has songs like this in their catalogs. She’s not really taking a stand or speaking for disenfranchised communities, etc. 

The songs still have heavy meaning/messages behind them. Stop deflecting whats there sis.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.