Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Which pop diva's catalog has no meaning/message

This pop diva's music stands for nothing  

43 members have voted

1. 1. No message behind the music

• Britney Spears
    • Katy Perry
    • Mariah Carey
    • Ariana Grande
    • Other

37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Piece of me tackled an issue of paparazzi harassment. Lucky tackled an issue of empty and unfulfilling aspect of fame and fortune, Overprotected tackled the issue of being, well, overprotected and coddled, Not a Girl not yet a woman tackled growing up as a girl, etc. 

Are these deep? Not necessarily xtina2 

But are these songs tackling an issue / taking a stance? Yes xtina2 

These are not the same things, so don’t try to make them. You can take a stand without being deep. rih2 

She ain't even write them sis rip3 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Piece of me tackled an issue of paparazzi harassment. Lucky tackled an issue of empty and unfulfilling aspect of fame and fortune, Overprotected tackled the issue of being, well, overprotected and coddled, Not a Girl not yet a woman tackled growing up as a girl, etc. 

Are these deep? Not necessarily xtina2 

But are these songs tackling an issue / taking a stance? Yes xtina2 

These are not the same things, so don’t try to make them. You can take a stand without being deep. rih2 

The average listener can't relate to having paps, fame and fortune tho... rih2 

Britney's music has the most meaning of them all. Lyrically, she's the most diverse and the ONLY FOTP fave who has addressed impactful topics such as slavery with I'm a Slave 4 U, domestic violence with Hit Me Baby One More Time and animal cruelty with Circus. 

Your faves could never. 

cry7

1 hour ago, Taschens said:

Britney's music has the most meaning of them all. Lyrically, she's the most diverse and the ONLY FOTP fave who has addressed impactful topics such as slavery with I'm a Slave 4 U, domestic violence with Hit Me Baby One More Time and animal cruelty with Circus. 

Your faves could never. 

cry7

Sis brit9

6 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

We weren't talking about who's more controversial here. But still, she has a bunch of provocative lyrics, and I don't mean just sexually provocative.

rih12

Mariah’s music has a message too, rip4 

the attempt was made though 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.