Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Which pop diva's catalog has no meaning/message

This pop diva's music stands for nothing  

43 members have voted

1. 1. No message behind the music

• Britney Spears
    • Katy Perry
    • Mariah Carey
    • Ariana Grande
    • Other

I would say all these pop divas have baseless music, but which one takes the cake?

Basically, the music doesn't stand for anything. Not tackling any issues, taking a stand, speaking on behalf of a struggle, etc. 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Madonna? 

Her music has tackled everything from abortion to religion, so I'm not sure what you mean?

and Mariah has Hero, Make It Happen, One Sweet Day, Can't Take That Away, Make It Through the rain, etc.

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Madonna? 

Her music has tackled everything from abortion to religion, so I'm not sure what you mean?

Her message is more in her image, than her music. While Mariah is the inverse, as her image was never controversial. 

2 minutes ago, I- said:

and Mariah has Hero, Make It Happen, One Sweet Day, Can't Take That Away, Make It Through the rain, etc.

Also Outside, Looking In, Petals, Thank God I Found You, Fly Like a Bird etc etc etc

3 minutes ago, I- said:

La Isla Bonita has more weekly views than all of them combined though so fatriah and her McDonalds order can rot bey7 

jj2 

Just now, Infrared said:

Britney Jean oprah14

The Madonna stans trying it xtina6

So Mariah has songs about flapping ur wings and flying and songs about funerals and now suddenly she’s a message girl?

Just now, Agugaga said:

So Mariah has songs about flapping ur wings and flying and songs about funerals and now suddenly she’s a message girl?

her biggest hits are literally message songs so lets not flap our mouths, and open our ears instead oprah14

Hero, Thank God I Found You, and One Sweet Day have 21 weeks on top. Not everyone has that gaga1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.