Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beel

The definitive question: has Nicki ended?

The question is asked, tell me what you all think. Does inauthentic pop-rap and pandering to the steadfast gay tweeters substitute for delivering bars like a bona fide rapper who would deserve to call herself "queen"? Has her urban base abandoned her? Does Queen, in fact, mark the end of her reign (that never really was)? 

4 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

She’s made history and she surpassed every other female rapper. I think she’s fine. shrug1

Indisputably so, but I’m wondering if the wave has subsided. 

4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

No . “Barbie Dreams” is a big hit and looks like it can debut in the top 10.

There’s buzz about its content, for sure, but is it really?

Ciara stan trying to discredit Nicki eve1 hasn’t she dropped a new song lately? Better give her some streams so she and her baby won’t wake up with an empty fridge 

3 hours ago, Americunt said:

Yeah, it's on track to debut high; possibly even Top 10. In true Nicki style, it will most likely flame-out second week, though.

Exactly.  Debuting high does not matter when it freefalls right after.

I can’t understand how y’all can still support some bitch who crowned herself the ”queen of rap“ after whoring herself out to pop and jumping on every flop‘s song as feature to break some stupid-ass record. Additionally, this bitch was ready to shit on her friend‘s debut week and is also a child rape apologist. lol3 

She‘s the fucking worst.

7 minutes ago, Ursula said:

I can’t understand how y’all can still support some bitch who crowned herself the ”queen of rap“ after whoring herself out to pop and jumping on every flop‘s song as feature to break some stupid-ass record. Additionally, this bitch was ready to shit on her friend‘s debut week and is also a child rape apologist. lol3 

She‘s the fucking worst.

I mean, technically she is the best selling female rapper but you're right, it's mostly due to her shameless bandwagoning and crossover to Pop music, it's like Iggy releasing 10 smash hits ala Fancy and then claiming to be some sort of rap goddess. She is talented, however, and there are some songs on this record that I use. 

I mean it reached number one on 81 itunes charts and broke Cardi’s record of 60? Or 62. So to say she’s over is kinda crazy. Majesty is popular across the EU and Barbie Dreams is popular in US. If she capitalises on this she will have a really good era

2 hours ago, Ursula said:

She‘s the fucking worst.

She’s the most successful female rapper of all time so stop being pressed and let it go lol3 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.