Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

New Enigma photo shoot picture

15 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Loving the aesthetic. I hope she keeps it for the next album. She would be stupid if she doesn’t, but on the other hand she released Joanne moo12

It depends on who owns the creative rights - If Park Theater did it then Lady Gaga may be out of luck. gaga12

I like it too, but having an album revolve around a Las Vegas show is not what I want. 

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

Loving the aesthetic. I hope she keeps it for the next album. She would be stupid if she doesn’t, but on the other hand she released Joanne moo12

These must be some sort of a hint towards the new album moo12 

41 minutes ago, Luca said:

Though Enigma is the title, these pictures so far have given me Aura tease, imagine if these were stills for a potentional intro gaga1 

It looks like she is wearing a burqa on this pic. "ENIGMA popstar is fun, she wears burqa for fashion" moo12 

51 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

These must be some sort of a hint towards the new album moo12 

It looks like she is wearing a burqa on this pic. "ENIGMA popstar is fun, she wears burqa for fashion" moo12 

ARTPOP Act II is coming gaga1 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

If I see one more Liddo comparing anything colorful to ARTPOP, istg moo12

People were lowkey praising your Alejandro/Judas mashup on atrl tho moo12 

....alejandro/judas moo12 

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Isnt it yours? moo12 

The thumbnail looked similar to the one Dumbo posted in The Bore Bar, so I assumed it is yours moo12 

I made Monster / Judas, I have never seen an Alejandro / Judas edit moo12 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.