Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Tinashe allegedly left RCA

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I wonder if she still has a chance tho.

I mean, she's a flop, but people know her name and she already has 2 albums behind her.

gaga6

This, she's already known as a universal flop so her chances of smashing under a new label are already slim gaga6

Just now, Just Whitney said:

Dont count her out so quick sis, wait for the next era. 

I dont anticipate her to have longevity, at most she will have one more successful era before she tries for the serious third project which will inevitably flop.

This is a well trodden path.. 

5 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

she didnt happen. 

Having one single peak at no 24 on the hot 100 in 2014 folllowed by 11 flops in succession does not equate in any way to her having "happened". Sorry

She happened in the sense that she made it in the industry and had a platinum single and collabs with major names like Drake. She still made a name for herself regardless of her lack of commercial success. gaga6 

2 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

I dont anticipate her to have longevity, at most she will have one more successful era before she tries for the serious third project which will inevitably flop.

This is a well trodden path.. 

Tea, but she can catch on. We need at least one of the America new girls to dominate the upcoming decade sob1

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

She happened in the sense that she made it in the industry and had a platinum single and collabs with major names like Drake. She still made a name for herself regardless of her lack of commercial success. gaga6 

Flame is abop by the way, i always stream it gaga6

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

No one knows her outside of message boards lol. She is nothing with the GP. I havent even heard her collab with Drake. 

She is known as a flop. 

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I wonder if she still has a chance tho.

I mean, she's a flop, but people know her name and she already has 2 albums behind her.

gaga6

3 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Tinashe is never happening lol. Seriously. 

Even if she doesn’t smash, who cares at this point when almost all the other girls are over and done as well. gaga6 

She’ll still make music and my ass and the other 6,999 people who bought Joyride will still listen to it gaga6 

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

how much more time does she need ?

There is nothing to suggest Tinashe will be commercially successful. 

There is also nothing going against it as well. She's young and can pull a Janet; smash out of now where with a new image and great material and third album. Its possible if she works at it.

Just now, Michael. said:

Even if she doesn’t smash, who cares at this point when almost all the other girls are over and done as well. gaga6 

She’ll still make music and my ass and the other 6,999 people who bought Joyride will still listen to it gaga6 

Sure because a label is going to keep her on for that. 

Just now, Just Whitney said:

There is also nothing going against it as well. She's young and can pull a Janet; smash out of now where with a new image and great material and third album. Its possible if she works at it.

LOL the delusion. Pull a Janet !!

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

No one knows her outside of message boards lol. She is nothing with the GP. I havent even heard her collab with Drake. 

She is known as a flop. 

He did a remix of 2 On and they had another song called On A Wave. gaga6 

Isn’t it like the fifth time you repeat it, thank you for stating what we already know. Next. gaga6 

2 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

She is known as a flop. 

That even better imo. Then she can start fresh and new.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.