Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Michael.

Tinashe allegedly left RCA

Just now, visionofrain said:

LOL the delusion. Pull a Janet !!

Like i said, it can happen. There was nothing to say Janet was gonna smash and then Control took off and put her as one of the major pop girls of all time. Sure, im not saying she'll be as big for so long but she can make it if someone gives her the push in the right direction.

Just now, Just Whitney said:

Like i said, it can happen. There was nothing to say Janet was gonna smash and then Control took off and put her as one of the major pop girls of all time. Sure, im not saying she'll be as big for so long but she can make it if someone gives her the push in the right direction.

Chile really. It cant and wont happen. No shade but you sound crazy lol

Just now, visionofrain said:

Chile really. It cant and wont happen. No shade but you sound crazy lol

And you sound pressed. Im just saying there is possibility. If im wrong, im wrong but im not counting her out just yet when there is still a window of opportunity. 

1 minute ago, Just Whitney said:

I mean how is an artist supposed to happen if people don’t know who she is? eve1 

The biggest gigs RCA gave her were late night shows, other than that no radio push nor Spotify promo. Nothing.

Even the big girls can’t afford to have this little promo let alone someone like Tinashe. gaga6 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I mean how is an artist supposed to happen if people don’t know who she is? eve1 

The biggest gigs RCA gave her were late night shows, other than that no radio push nor Spotify promo. Nothing.

Even the big girls can’t afford to have this little promo let alone someone like Tinashe. gaga6 

This. She just needs to be given a chance as she certainly has the looks and the talent.

4 minutes ago, Michael. said:

But i thought she had made a name for herself in the industry ? 

52 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

But i thought she had made a name for herself in the industry ? 

She did otherwise she wouldn’t be booking collaborations with big names and getting critical acclaim, would she?

However I’ve never claimed she was known among the general public but you keep making yourself look like a try-hard clueless hater. gaga6 

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

Except she already « happened » with 2 On, bad career decisions just came along after that.

No shade but that’s what everyone said about the girl in your avi.

Well hopefully she can prove everyone wrong like Camila did 

59 minutes ago, Michael. said:

She did otherwise she wouldn’t be booking collaborations with big names and getting critical acclaim, would she?

However I’ve never claimed she was known among the general public but you keep making yourself look like a try-hard clueless hater. gaga6 

Britney isnt a big name.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.