Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Lest we forget how much Glory outperformed Liberation

clap3 congrats to Britney for promoting the album properly, it's a very solid body of work that did deserve attention.

so is Liberation but it's a shame Xtina could not be bothered with it. choices.

1 hour ago, Ursula said:

It's lame. Change Your Mind should have been the fucking lead and on the standard edition. Same goes for Liar...they put so many filler songs on the standard edition and some of the really good ones on the deluxe version.

I didn’t really like Change Your Mind. Liar would’ve been a good single. Same with If I’m Dancing and Better those two are my favorites.

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Wow the TEA IS SCALDING lol3 

@Agugaga lol3

Actually the tea is scalding for how humiliating Britney’s underperformance was despite RCA giving her a promo budget that included a radio deal for the first single, which reached an audience of  25 million. Meanwhile Xtina did not receive a radio deal or any support from her label, and her singles didn’t even reach a 1 Million Radio audience. Britney should’ve sold AT LEAST sold 5:1 of what Christina sold with her audience reach advantage. but at the very end of everything Liberation will at least be 2/3 of Glory’s totals. What a bust for Britney, who has probably lost all promotional budgets from her record label since this massive underperformance. Fuck they even sent a letter to Radio BEGGING them to keep playing the 1st single. That’s some fucking commitment and burned promo dollars gone to waste for RCA. No wonder they don’t know what to do with Britney next. It’s been two years of dead radio silence from her, At least with Christina, RCA invested the bare minimum, and probably profited off her minimum sales. nat2 

11 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Actually the tea is scalding for how humiliating Britney’s underperformance was despite RCA giving her a promo budget that included a radio deal for the first single, which reached an audience of  25 million. Meanwhile Xtina did not receive a radio deal or any support from her label, and her singles didn’t even reach a 1 Million Radio audience. Britney should’ve sold AT LEAST sold 5:1 of what Christina sold with her audience reach advantage. but at the very end of everything Liberation will at least be 2/3 of Glory’s totals. What a bust for Britney, who has probably lost all promotional budgets from her record label since this massive underperformance. Fuck they even sent a letter to Radio BEGGING them to keep playing the 1st single. That’s some fucking commitment and burned promo dollars gone to waste for RCA. No wonder they don’t know what to do with Britney next. It’s been two years of dead radio silence from her, At least with Christina, RCA invested the bare minimum, and probably profited off her minimum sales. nat2 

Fall In Line flopped and the bare minimum, like you said, that she gave you is the only thing you gon’ get for another 6 years if she’s even releasing againlmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

Btw didn’t you say you were coming at me HARD (using your own words) when I said that her lead was bombing? What went wrong? eve1 

49 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Fall In Line flopped and the bare minimum, like you said, that she gave you is the only thing you gon’ get for another 6 years if she’s even releasing againlmfao1lmfao1lmfao1 

Btw didn’t you say you were coming at me HARD (using your own words) when I said that her lead was bombing? What went wrong? eve1 

kii1

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

I wonder what it’s like living in Agu Land, where red is blue and cow is duck. Where Agupedia is edited by anyone with facts against Britney which are actually just speculations and opinions and everyone agrees with each other that Xtina is the most successful artist of all time and that Stripped cured world hunger and brought world peace.

brit3 

2 hours ago, visionofrain said:

Glory was a complete flop too lets be real

It was but it was RCA’s fault, there was interest on “Make Me”, that’s why it debuted at #17 with only the audio and the radio deal. They let the single die and after a month tried to revive it with a lame video (that had no impact on it) and then after some weeks a VMA performance which kinda revived it but then they let it die once again just to release a second single remixed with the most irrelevant artist they could’ve picked rip4 

2 minutes ago, Hector said:

It was but it was RCA’s fault, there was interest on “Make Me”, that’s why it debuted at #17 with only the audio and the radio deal. They let the single die and after a month tried to revive it with a lame video (that had no impact on it) and then after some weeks a VMA performance which kinda revived it but then they let it die once again just to release a second single remixed with the most irrelevant artist they could’ve picked rip4 

Nothing they did would have made any difference. She did well to get a top 20 single. The album was never going to sell millions. 

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

Nothing they did would have made any difference. She did well to get a top 20 single. The album was never going to sell millions. 

Yeah, that’s true “Glory” was never meant to sell Adele kinda numbers, but it could’ve done better if they actually had planned everything surrounding the album’s promotion instead of being a mess and trying to revive a single that people lost interest on. 

With the right lead and promo, everything would’ve been different but I mean, at least “Glory” was such an improvement from her last two albums so I’m good with that 

2 minutes ago, Hector said:

Yeah, that’s true “Glory” was never meant to sell Adele kinda numbers, but it could’ve done better if they actually had planned everything surrounding the album’s promotion instead of being a mess and trying to revive a single that people lost interest on. 

With the right lead and promo, everything would’ve been different but I mean, at least “Glory” was such an improvement from her last two albums so I’m good with that 

Yes I agree. Although after the mess of BJ anything would have been an improvement. Glory is a good album, dont listen to it much these days but i did use it a lot when it dropped. 

14 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Not really considering she managed to get a 100k+ debut week with no tour bundle, a top 20 platinum single... they clearly backed the right horse. You admit yourself that RCA will not invest in Xtina, that's because they know she's an obese flop that isn't worth the 5000000 oreo's that she weighs same amount as britney. britney, with the right promotion (as glory has proven) can still TOUR WW (xtina can only tour dive bars in US), get a top 20 platinum hit (xtina can't even chart on the hot 100 even with a hugely relevant young star like demi lovato, and a performance fact - britney's performance on vma's made make me re-peak at 17 when it was at like 56) debut with 100k+ plus and is still an investable artist.

xtina is a fat flop and rca are going to drop her which will be the final nail in that lump of lards coffin

1 hour ago, Q U E E N said:

Not really considering she managed to get a 100k+ debut week with no tour bundle, a top 20 platinum single... they clearly backed the right horse. You admit yourself that RCA will not invest in Xtina, that's because they know she's an obese flop that isn't worth the 5000000 oreo's that she weighs same amount as britney. britney, with the right promotion (as glory has proven) can still TOUR WW (xtina can only tour dive bars in US), get a top 20 platinum hit (xtina can't even chart on the hot 100 even with a hugely relevant young star like demi lovato, and a performance fact - britney's performance on vma's made make me re-peak at 17 when it was at like 56) debut with 100k+ plus and is still an investable artist.

xtina is a fat flop and rca are going to drop her which will be the final nail in that lump of lards coffin

a lamb fat shaming LOL. I screamed. 

13 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I wonder what it’s like living in Agu Land, where red is blue and cow is duck. Where Agupedia is edited by anyone with facts against Britney which are actually just speculations and opinions and everyone agrees with each other that Xtina is the most successful artist of all time and that Stripped cured world hunger and brought world peace.

brit3 

brit3

....but, but FIL didn't have a radio deal and despite that managed to top the bubbling under hot 100, so #XtinaWon

PS. Liberation sold 32 copies this week ww #TalentAlwaysWins

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.