Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Snippet of Kesha's upcoming collaboration with The Struts

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

this might just be her best collab yet, can’t wait to give it all the streams cry9 

Timber v2 is coming oprah14 Tbh she suits the vocalists voice way better than Pitbull, just sayin kesha5

8 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

https://dbr.ee/XSXG

it's out guys bey12

I want it to officially release though fall1  It was already fully leaked the day they announced it (not really leaked, since it was played on the radio, but you know what I mean) 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I want it to officially release though fall1  It was already fully leaked the day they announced it (not really leaked, since it was played on the radio, but you know what I mean) 

yeah, that I don't know... but it's very likely that Dr. Luck blocked the track. Don't forget that he's still under control on her release, i think... brit1

7 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

yeah, that I don't know... but it's very likely that Dr. Luck blocked the track. Don't forget that he's still under control on her release, i think... brit1

This has nothing to do with Dr. Luke. Dr. Luke has no control over Kesha anymore, he can't block anything. Kesha is completely free creatively. This track will come out very soon.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.