Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

More remembered in 2218?

5 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

i'm afraid due to how anyone can become a musician in modern times, the music industry will be saturated with too many artist who sound too much alike, ontop of this people keep repeating the same types of music from the past. 200 years from now people will probably forget about the music from these times because it wont be too different than what they'll be listening to then.

qnO8EY8.gif

I hate that but I kinda agree with this. People will not be able to release new kind of music forever.

qnO8EY8.gif

Assuming that the human race is still alive by then and still able to enjoy such luxury, then I'd say none of them. gaga3 They'll probably be referenced in a general dissection of pop culture in our time period, but I don't think the idea of a pop star will survive those 200 years. 

2 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

i'm afraid due to how anyone can become a musician in modern times, the music industry will be saturated with too many artist who sound too much alike, ontop of this people keep repeating the same types of music from the past. 200 years from now people will probably forget about the music from these times because it wont be too different than what they'll be listening to then.

qnO8EY8.gif

This tea though shock1 It's all 80s and 90s and early 00s throwbacks. 

OT: By 2218 there will be so much music that quite a lot of who we consider popular or relevant now will most likely only be remembered for 1 or 2 songs. It also depends on how much gets passed down to our generation's children - to then pass on to theirs. Whereas people's parents these days grew up on 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s classics, will our kids want to listen to cheap and tacky 00s and 10s production and the 356 singers that sound much the same? Poor Kety, forgotten in the future AND in the present

qnO8EY8.gif 

22 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

This tea though shock1 It's all 80s and 90s and early 00s throwbacks. 

OT: By 2218 there will be so much music that quite a lot of who we consider popular or relevant now will most likely only be remembered for 1 or 2 songs. It also depends on how much gets passed down to our generation's children - to then pass on to theirs. Whereas people's parents these days grew up on 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s classics, will our kids want to listen to cheap and tacky 00s and 10s production and the 356 singers that sound much the same? Poor Kety, forgotten in the future AND in the present

qnO8EY8.gif 

I think 80's music will always be well known, the dated sound of the decade can be recognized easily. 80's music is the most different, compared to the rest decades.

qnO8EY8.gif

5 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

I think 80's music will always be well known, the dated sound of the decade can be recognized easily. 80's music is the most different, compared to the rest decades.

qnO8EY8.gif

True, it'll be known as the OG and to a lesser extent so will the 70's with Disco/Funk. People have been fascinated and inspired so much by the 70/80s ever since they ended. 

9 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

qnO8EY8.gif

The 80s really is that bitch! qnO8EY8.gif The Madonna of music eras qnO8EY8.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.