Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

Plan your Dream Britney Era

Mine would be these 

1-Performance at the superbowl 

performing a 2016 type BBMAS medley but with added songs like Slumber Party , Gimme more , Hold it against me , overprotected and Everytime LIVE

and she brings out medoner for Me against the music as well as Nicki & Kesha for TTWE , she releases the lead the night before and performs it there with a music video premier 

2-We get a bunch of good promo interviews on Ellen , Jimmy Fallon etc

3-She goes on SNL to perform the lead single and a promo single and does some skits 

4-We get good televised performances at the AMAS & BBMAS 

5-She performs at the Grammys and releases the album after the performance and the 2nd single is released the next day

6-we get a controversial sexy music vid ( for example: BOMT , Toxic and maybe Oops )

7-She performs an album medley at the Vmas and releases the 3rd single afterwards then goes on a WW tour 

8-When the tour ends she puts up a poll on what ever tf like she did in the femme fatale era for the 4th single and the fans choose 

9-She films the video and wraps up the era with a performance on New year's rockin eve

i know all of this would never ever fucking happen since knee has gotten so lazy but a stan can dreambey3

Release joint album with Lady Gaga, the queens of Vegas, that explodes worldwide, #1 for 81 weeks, saving homophobia and bringing world peace, everyone converting as a homosexual and the national anthem of the new reunited States of Lady Spears/Britney Gaga is a mash up of “Born This Way” and “Oops I Did It Again”

Recording new album that is it's own thing -- fans stop saying Blackout 2.0 or ITZ 2.0 etc. - Britney is excited and invested in the new music - maybe some behind the scenes videos of recording sessions, dance rehearsals, photoshoots released on Youtube

New photoshoots

Drops new lead single and sexy new video with plenty of choreo -- promo and performances -- announces new album title, release date and cover.

The GP actually gives a shit about Britney

Second single drops - new video, promo and performances - world tour announced

Album drops

VMA's performance that consists of only her new material -- no BOMTs, no Toxics, no Work Bitchs. Just new songs. BBMA's, Brit Awards performances

Third single - new video, promo and performances.

Eh, new perfume line, I guess. 

Probably gets married again. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.