Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

visionofrain

Joyride is one of Mimis best album tracks !

4 minutes ago, Joel said:

Oh I get it now ur fine 

cheers bro ! Like who wants to associate themselves with a group of people still screaming about I dont know her, or who ramble on about skinny legend and such. Sorry but no

10 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

cheers bro ! Like who wants to associate themselves with a group of people still screaming about I dont know her, or who ramble on about skinny legend and such. Sorry but no

Totally understand. 

14 hours ago, Royale said:

It's my favorite song from TEOM tbh.

Legit mine too, those vocal breaks ..That instrumental, Weeeeeee found LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE baby baby baby we-eeee found loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  CHILLS!

On 8/15/2018 at 1:13 AM, visionofrain said:

incorrect. Vision of Love and Through the rain, from the underrated Charmbracelet. 

VOL being on Charmbracelet..........

On 8/15/2018 at 1:15 AM, Joel said:

And you’re not a lamb?

He is not a fan. He is bashing Mariah all the time. Saying she was never great live and is only remembered by one song. Bashing her body. Calling her a rip off artist, etc. What kind of fan is that?.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

VOL being on Charmbracelet..........

He is not a fan. He is bashing Mariah all the time. Saying she was never great live and is only remembered by one song. Bashing her body. Calling her a rip off artist, etc. What kind of fan is that?.

where did i say VOL was on Charmbracelet. You need to learn how to understand.

Also leave battlegrounds in battlegrounds, stop trolling here

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.