Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Rate the Taylor Swift Song

Haven’t had one of these in a while. Rules are that I’ll post one song per day, and anyone that wants to can come in and give the song a rating from 1 to 10. The only decimal allowed is .5, so don’t come in here with that 7.4 or 9.89 bullshit. Let me know if you’d like to be on the taglist!

First song is:

All Too Well

Taglist:

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Off to a controversial start!

giphy.gif

'All Too Well' is a cute girl. However, some Swifties overrate this song to hell and back. Also, the fact that some Swifties where convinced Taylor was going to release the alleged ten minute version on reputation. I have to laugh!

giphy.gif

Just now, Dookie Quill said:

'All Too Well' is a cute girl. However, some Swifties overrate this song to hell and back. Also, the fact that some Swifties where convinced Taylor was going to release the alleged ten minute version on reputation. I have to laugh!

giphy.gif

The rumors that we were getting a 9 minute lead single too. Our girls have been snorting some snake scales

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Merryem said:

whoops burn1 

I checked and you’re actually on my version of the taglist, btw fall8 

@fuck originally compiled it though and I added it to the welcome thread, so I assume somewhere along the line some names got added to one and not the other gaga4

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.