Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Why do Cardi fans come for Nicki’s features when...

I’m so confused at the hypocrisy. Cardi fans claim Nicki shouldn’t be boasting about her “stats” because she hops on everybody track as a feature and those collabos count towards her credits, etc.

But WTF? Isn’t Cardi doing the same exact thing now?  In fact, she has 2 songs in the top 5 on the Hot 100, and both of them she literally sings for 30 seconds on each brit8 

”I like it” is a song off her album, yet she gets drowned out by the two Hispanic men halfway into the song. Then the Maroon 5 song, she’s barely even on that either.

All Cardi fans can boast about is “Bodak Yellow” being her solo #1, but the facts are she hasn’t had a solo hit since then. “I like it “ does NOT feel like a Cardi B song whatsoever. 

I’m barely feeling Cardi’s presence anywhere right now, so ya what about that? oprah14 

6 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Ironic you criticize someone for being a Maroon 5 feature, when you brag about your fave’s Maroon 5 feature as X’s song all the time  brit9

Hypocrisy at its finest  ari8

omg bitch you ended his career

I- 

11 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Ironic you criticize someone for being a Maroon 5 feature, when you brag about your fave’s Maroon 5 feature as X’s song all the time  brit9

Cardi B’s Maroon 5 feature wasn’t tied to America’s #1 Tv show at the time that she specifically helped launch, nor was it billed as “Cardi B featuring Maroon 5” in the Middle East/Asian markets like Xtina was on the “Moves Like Jagger” billing there. 

Any questions? Comments? Concerns?nat2 

Just now, Agugaga said:

Cardi B’s Maroon 5 feature wasn’t tied to America’s #1 Tv show at the time, nor was it billed As Cardi B featuring Maroon 5 in the Middle East/Asian market like Xtina was on “Moves Like Jagger.” nat2 

Both are 30-second features on a hit Maroon 5 song, are they not? brit9  

I think it’s more impressive Cardi did it without the assistance of a chair-spinning reality show that spawns no hit singers that millions of basic bitches and soccer moms watch. brit9 

1 minute ago, Umbreon said:

I think it’s more impressive Cardi did it without the assistance of a chair-spinning reality show that spawns no hit singers that millions of basic bitches and soccer moms watch. brit9 

It's clear they needed Cardi because the song would've bombed otherwise. Moves Like Jagger would've smashed without Xtinct lbr 

3 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Maroon 5 was flopping until the godtina feature so theres that too nat1 

Just now, Infrared said:

It's clear they needed Cardi because the song would've bombed otherwise. Moves Like Jagger would've smashed without Xtinct lbr 

True 

Cardi is fresh and relevant.

Xtina was fading away and tacked herself on what would’ve been a hit without her

brit9 

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Maroon 5 was flopping until the godtina feature so theres that too nat1 

Again you miss the hypocrisy nat1 

You think X’s 30-second feature was why Maroon 5 had a hit (It wasn’t. The song itself sounded like a hit without her quick add in the bridge)

But you criticize Cardi for doing the same?

Your mind works in mysterious ways nat1 

6 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Yet “Moves Like Jagger” remains their biggest hit of all time, and still one of the biggest digital hits of all time period. Isn’t that funny brit9 

1 minute ago, Umbreon said:

Again you miss the hypocrisy nat1 

You think X’s 30-second feature was why Maroon 5 had a hit (It wasn’t. The song itself sounded like a hit without her quick add in the bridge)

But you criticize Cardi for doing the same?

Your mind works in mysterious ways nat1 

But you are the hypocrite. I didn’t criticize Cardi. I criticized the Cardi fans for criticizing Nicki for doing that. My whole point was, don’t come for hit features when ur fave is doing the same. Stop reaching for a drag sis. 

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Yet “Moves Like Jagger” remains their biggest hit of all time, and still one of the biggest digital hits of all time period. Isn’t that funny brit9 

Not because of her 30-second feature, I can guarantee you brit9 

Just now, Agugaga said:

But you are the hypocrite. I didn’t criticize Cardi. I criticized the Cardi fans for criticizing Nicki for doing that. My whole point was, don’t come for hit features when ur fave is doing the same. Stop reaching for a drag sis. 

The irony of you telling someone to stop reaching when you create threads against Britney all the time reaching beyond oblivion to make your fave seem more relevant brit9 

4 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Not because of her 30-second feature, I can guarantee you brit9 

The irony of you telling someone to stop reaching when you create threads against Britney all the time reaching beyond oblivion to make your fave seem more relevant brit9 

You clearly can’t read, and tried to drag me for attempting to drag “hit features” when I’ve always been an advocate for those. Especially in Xtina’s case when all her collabos were clearly only hits because of her, with the exception of “Feels this moment” which could’ve been sung by anyone. oprah14 

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

I mean this would be a valid drag if it correlated the thread moo12

He merely pointed out the hypocrisy of Cardi stans coming for Nicki's features when in fact, Cardi hasn't had a SOLO top 10 hit since Bodak Yellow.

He never criticised other artists for doing features tho.

I support the lashings Agu gets on a daily basis, but this is not one of them shrug1 

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

the instant clock rip2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.