Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hipxdontlie

Jão

João Vitor Romania (Araraquara, November 3, 1994), or just Jão, is a Brazilian singer and songwriter. It signed with Universal Music Group in 2017 and has more than 50 million views in the streaming networks, all its already released singles appeared in the Spotify Viral chart. Jão began his career in music through covers published on his YouTube channel. Songs by artists such as Anitta, Adele, Rihanna, Ed Sheeram and Maiara & Maraisa gained versions and viralized in social networks.

giphy.gif

His first author singles "Ressaca" and "Álcool" were released the same day, October 20, 2017, by HEAD Media label Universal Music.

On January 17, 2018 Jão released his third official single, "Imaturo", which reached the top of Spotify Viral Brasil and iTunes Brasil.

After this, he released Primeiro Acústico, a acoustic EP with all of these singles plus a new song called Aqui.

Currently, Jão is about to release his debut album "Lobos", which will be released in August and has "Vou Morrer Sozinho" as its lead single.

On 10/10/2019 at 10:05 PM, SailorKrypton said:

I am low key upset he didn’t include this on Anti-Herói 🤬 

Same. But I wonder if it's included on a bonus track version in Japan or something?

27 minutes ago, SailorKrypton said:

This album hasn't been released anywhere outside Brazil as far as I can tell.

Yeah I'm bummed. I can only see it on his website. Maybe it's on Amazon?

On 3/16/2020 at 8:45 AM, SailorKrypton said:

I think you can buy the physical CD in Brazil. I was gonna go to Brazil next week but with everything going on I had to cancel.

we can find copies on ebay and discogs for about equal prices x

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.