Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

...Ready For It? surpasses 200 million streams on Spotify

4 hours ago, Just Whitney said:

i honestly thought it was there already, but congrats still 

Nah, it bombed pretty hard eve1 

Had they released it as a completely new song along with the video in October instead of releasing it a week after the lead and claiming it as single 2 by the time its steam had died down, it probably would’ve doubled these numbers. But of course they were dumb tay8 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Nah, it bombed pretty hard eve1 

Had they released it as a completely new song along with the video in October instead of releasing it a week after the lead and claiming it as single 2 by the time its steam had died down, it probably would’ve doubled these numbers. But of course they were dumb tay8 

tay8ny5

7 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

tay8ny5

I mean anything new released post LWYMMD and right before the album as the official second single would’ve debuted top 5, maybe even #1 with an immediate video release, but of course they ruined the hype with ...Deady For It?, a 2 month old song ny5 

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I mean anything new released post LWYMMD and right before the album as the official second single would’ve debuted top 5, maybe even #1 with an immediate video release, but of course they ruined the hype with ...Deady For It?, a 2 month old song ny5 

I still don't understand why they let this song to be released so fast after lead single, just to give it video later on, like why? I thought Ready For It? would end up being promotional single, but they had that video in mind, so yeah. They just needed to give it a go in October. Still managed to grab top 10/top 5. tay8

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.