Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

THROWBACK: The most tasteful tribute a LEGEND has ever received

Since y'all are so eager to make threads about another legend, let's have a look at another legend who passed away almost 10 years ago.

Never in my life have I seen a tribute that was so appropriate, heartfelt and amazing as this one. Michael is one of my main idols, so are Madonna and yes Janet too (as much as I like to hate on her nowadays).

This tribute still makes me cry whenever I see it.

There is NO OTHER ARTIST who is capable of giving a speech that will move you to tears like Madonna can. Her speech was so on point, so personal, so heartfelt and if that wasn't enough: Janet decides to drop by and give her brother the last honor and perform Scream live (FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER) alongside her brother (although post mortem). 

The reaction of the audience, the family. I- cry5 

The queen of pop honoring the king of pop and the queen of RnB honoring her brother with a dramatic and totally unexpected performance. It still gives me chills.

EDIT: I'm drunk and a bit emotional right now so bare with me and ignor my typos pleaswde.

10 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

LOL you clearly don’t know anything about chess, do you? 

The song is about waiting for someone you love/like to make a move and the backdrop used  a chess match as metaphor. Not that hard to grasp.

4 minutes ago, Ursula said:

The song is about waiting for someone you love/like to make a move and the backdrop used  a chess match as metaphor. Not that hard to grasp.

There is a whole conspiracy behind that video rip3 

1 hour ago, Ursula said:

How do you explain the "In 29 weeks..." part? Coincidence?ari9

Michael called Madonna a "nasty witch" and she talks like they were friends. gaga6

But anyway... Madonna gave a good speech like always and Janet slayed the break but I think she almost fell at one part brit14

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.