Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Ariana Grande | Breathin' | September 18 | Third Single

Z100 NY (one of the most popular radio stations in the country, based in NYC, HUGE audience), played Breathin' at midnight to celebrate the release of Sweetener. I'm convinced they also played it to test it, pretty specific from the album when they could've easily done a 1-2 NTLTC and GIAW. 

19 minutes ago, R.E.M said:

Yes it has too! It perfect for summer!

I'm just convinced because it wouldn't make sense otherwise to play a song that isn't a single yet on the album other than to test it with the audience considering they didn't do that with any non-single DW, ME, and YT songs, and when they could've easily played NTLTC and/or GIAW.. 

I definitely think so. They're testing the waters on radio right now and it's pretty universally loved right now. she would be pretty stupid to not make it a single at this point. puts GIAW in a pretty tough spot though.

14 minutes ago, Divine said:

Breathin is now #1 on TTH. It's pretty to safe to say with all the evidence here that it's gonna be the next single.

WE STAN, POOR APPLE MUSIC  ari7

5 minutes ago, Michael. said:

it's a cute song, I like it but is it really THAT much of a single material for them to already pay for payola and all like... 

yes burn1 yes burn1 and.. yes! ari5

1 minute ago, Law said:

done burn1

snatched burn1

Just now, Law said:

@Divine imagine having poor taste like this sis ari7

I mean Ariana's singles are either hit or miss so we'll see what Breathin does. She has to play her cards right which she didn't do with GIAW. It fell victim to the Ariana second single curse. ari7

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

bad single choice

i’m afraid it’s going to underperform ari5 

also it's done really well on twitter, was received well by the Fallon audience, and I heard it did well in NY (where it was technically broadcast everywhere since they're like one of iHeart's main radio stations) ari5

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.