Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Ariana Grande | Breathin' | September 18 | Third Single

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I mean Ariana's singles are either hit or miss so we'll see what Breathin does. She has to play her cards right which she didn't do with GIAW. It fell victim to the Ariana second single curse. ari7

That's why it lies with ha third singles which have all been smashes on the charts, Bang Bang and Side to Side were the tea on the BB100 ari5

Just now, Queen said:

To add to the speculation, it is also featured on iTunes' 'Best of the Week' list of new single releases! ari5

oh wow the payola.. she's coming for blood ari7

Just now, Law said:

That's why it lies with ha third singles which have all been smashes on the charts, Bang Bang and Side to Side were the tea on the BB100 ari5

Ms. Thing is coming to snatch. The fall has WAY more promo opportunities as well. ari5

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Ms. Thing is coming to snatch. The fall has WAY more promo opportunities as well. ari5

GIAW is discounted too, so I'm assuming it's on its way out! burn1

Just now, Divine said:

VMA's, release week push, and discount? Maybe GIAW has a bit of juice left in her burn1

Not if she does a surprise performance of Breathin' at the VMAs and discounts it VMAs weekend! burn1

Just now, Divine said:

tired of imagining. needs to HAPPEN already. gaga1

well here's me helping out ha SPS considering I've had breathin' on repeat for the past two hours ari5

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I didn’t say the song was bad but it’s quite a basic single ari7 

On a serious note, yeah it is on the more basic pop side of singles, but its some of Max's best work and the GP will EAT this up burn1

3 hours ago, Divine said:

Breathin is now #1 on TTH. It's pretty to safe to say with all the evidence here that it's gonna be the next single.

brit2katy2katy2katy2katy2gaga1gaga1 oh MY GOD this choice is the best one she has ever made in her entire career 

breathin is the top song on New Music Friday AU/NZ spotify! everytime is also featured lower down.

i'm so happy, its in my legit top 3 from the album and it better get the visual it DESERVES

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.