Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Ariana to start working on AG5 next month

Just now, Divine said:

sis is getting back to work burn1 can't stop, won't stop burn1

can't believe it especially as I have the feeling Sweetener is the album that represents her as an artist the most and she will already do a new one whaaaat

1 minute ago, AGNTEA said:

can't believe it especially as I have the feeling Sweetener is the album that represents her as an artist the most and she will already do a new one whaaaat

she's always been like this though tbh. she started on ME right when YT was released, started on DW before ME was even released, and started on Sweetener when DW the song was first released. She's always recording so it's not that shocking to me!

1 minute ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

You think she'll tease the title in some cryptic bullshit years in advance again?

every instagram and twitter post of hers are about to be dissected rip4 

43 minutes ago, Michael. said:

another unpromoted album incoming

come through

I guess Corden, Fallon, Beats1, Spotify banners and top of TTH, iTunes banners and Best of the Week inclusion, and Apple Music payola isn't promotion ari7

26 minutes ago, Divine said:

every instagram and twitter post of hers are about to be dissected rip4 

Hey, at least one of you will be right! sia2 

I guess she's on twitter an awful lot, eh? I've seen her replies to some negative tweets on here and I guess it's good that she can take it, but I'd be so bummed out after like one day of seeing all that shit, let alone all the time rip4 

1 minute ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Hey, at least one of you will be right! sia2 

I guess she's on twitter an awful lot, eh? I've seen her replies to some negative tweets on here and I guess it's good that she can take it, but I'd be so bummed out after like one day of seeing all that shit, let alone all the time rip4 

yea she's pretty active on twitter! she does have moments where she disappears though, like in the DW era there was a long period of time where all she tweeted was instagram links rip4 the hate does get to her every so often though which is unfortunate since the hate is outweighed by the love she gets.

2 minutes ago, attitude said:

She probably wants to scrap this whole era after the poor reception. 

almost all of her fans have been loving the album and her entire team is behind the album 100%. try again.

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

yea she's pretty active on twitter! she does have moments where she disappears though, like in the DW era there was a long period of time where all she tweeted was instagram links rip4 the hate does get to her every so often though which is unfortunate since the hate is outweighed by the love she gets.

Yea, I could go on expounding on my very low opinions of twitter for a while but I won't bore you with that rip4 It's cool that she can (mostly) deal with the worst of it though, and that she generally sees more positive stuff from her fans.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.