Jump to content

Ariana to start working on AG5 next month

Recommended Posts

Divine    134,890
1 minute ago, AGNTEA said:

what ari9

sis is getting back to work burn1 can't stop, won't stop burn1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGNTEA    1,967
Just now, Divine said:

sis is getting back to work burn1 can't stop, won't stop burn1

can't believe it especially as I have the feeling Sweetener is the album that represents her as an artist the most and she will already do a new one whaaaat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    134,890
1 minute ago, AGNTEA said:

can't believe it especially as I have the feeling Sweetener is the album that represents her as an artist the most and she will already do a new one whaaaat

she's always been like this though tbh. she started on ME right when YT was released, started on DW before ME was even released, and started on Sweetener when DW the song was first released. She's always recording so it's not that shocking to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
R.E.M    204

And we know this album is probably coming May 2020. Same pattern everytime.mp3 for each album. Album first, tour after...cycle repeats over and over again.mp3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    134,890
1 minute ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

You think she'll tease the title in some cryptic bullshit years in advance again?

every instagram and twitter post of hers are about to be dissected rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen    18,685
35 minutes ago, Royalty said:

We love a hardworking queen not everybody has that

Christina%20Aguilera.png

jj1 

Spoiler

katy2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty    89,516
1 minute ago, Queen said:

Christina%20Aguilera.png

jj1 

  Hide contents

katy2

 

Save this for BG sis ari7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law    1,130
43 minutes ago, Michael. said:

another unpromoted album incoming

 

come through

I guess Corden, Fallon, Beats1, Spotify banners and top of TTH, iTunes banners and Best of the Week inclusion, and Apple Music payola isn't promotion ari7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Queen    18,685
9 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Save this for BG sis ari7 

Sorry, I just saw the opportunity to lightly and playfully shade my fave. ari7 I'll see myself out now. ari7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Divine said:

every instagram and twitter post of hers are about to be dissected rip4 

Hey, at least one of you will be right! sia2 

 

I guess she's on twitter an awful lot, eh? I've seen her replies to some negative tweets on here and I guess it's good that she can take it, but I'd be so bummed out after like one day of seeing all that shit, let alone all the time rip4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    134,890
1 minute ago, Not Dennis Reynolds said:

Hey, at least one of you will be right! sia2 

 

I guess she's on twitter an awful lot, eh? I've seen her replies to some negative tweets on here and I guess it's good that she can take it, but I'd be so bummed out after like one day of seeing all that shit, let alone all the time rip4 

yea she's pretty active on twitter! she does have moments where she disappears though, like in the DW era there was a long period of time where all she tweeted was instagram links rip4 the hate does get to her every so often though which is unfortunate since the hate is outweighed by the love she gets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine    134,890
2 minutes ago, attitude said:

She probably wants to scrap this whole era after the poor reception. 

almost all of her fans have been loving the album and her entire team is behind the album 100%. try again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Divine said:

yea she's pretty active on twitter! she does have moments where she disappears though, like in the DW era there was a long period of time where all she tweeted was instagram links rip4 the hate does get to her every so often though which is unfortunate since the hate is outweighed by the love she gets.

Yea, I could go on expounding on my very low opinions of twitter for a while but I won't bore you with that rip4 It's cool that she can (mostly) deal with the worst of it though, and that she generally sees more positive stuff from her fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GLORY    7,948

Hopefully she releases it soon so everyone can forget about Sweetener

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×