Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Nicki being homophobic, is anyone surprised ?

1 minute ago, Savage said:

She was a glorified slut with too much time on ha hands, lbr..

But yeah, "Queen" existed before the gays, i doubt the gays were getting called "queens" back then... queens of what? where are your kingdoms? ny4 

She was a slut yes and one f the most stupid rulers in history as a whole but she such an icon jj3 

2 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Yes, we stan her jj3

Of course jj3

Just now, Simón. said:

Homosexuality always existed since there are living things on earth, so rih13

i know ig, but what about the word "Queen" and gays being referred to as "queens"? rih13  

Gays will never get the respect they had in ancient egypt. Ancient egyptians knew what's up and everyone failed to catch up. I'm proud of my history. 

Just now, Just Whitney said:

She was a slut yes and one f the most stupid rulers in history as a whole but she such an icon jj3 

Of course jj3

moo4 

i live for other AE queens who didn't have to be total sluts to seem interesting. oprah14 

i know ig, but what about the word "Queen" and gays being referred to as "queens"? rih13  

Gays will never get the respect they had in ancient egypt. Ancient egyptians knew what's up and everyone failed to catch up. I'm proud of my history. 

Ancient Egypt was that bitch, low-key wished i existed back then (but then again, my fatass would probably die)

Just now, Savage said:

moo4 

i live for other AE queens who didn't have to be total sluts to seem interesting. oprah14 

AE? 

But yes i do stan many of the queens except Mary of Scots. A total dizt if you ask me moo8

I love stanning sluts rih13

Yes royal sluts especially rih13

3 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

She was a slutty genius who knew exactly what she can achieve with her sandy vagina, isn't her fault if Julius Caesar was so thirsty.

jj3

Just now, Régine Filange said:

She was a slutty genius who knew exactly what she can achieve with her sandy vagina, isn't her fault if Julius Caesar was so thirsty.

jj3

Thats why i stan, we love a manipulative bitch jj3

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Princess Diana rih13

Calling her a slut oops rih13

Ancient Egypt was that bitch, low-key wished i existed back then (but then again, my fatass would probably die)

ugh, tell me about it! They've lived THE LIFE! rih6 

Btw, hatshepsut is my fave AE queen, cleopatra who? can't stand this slut and y'alls fascination with ha, i bet y'all think she looked like Elizabeth taylor! she was uglee moo4 

5 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

Imagine gays in Ancient Egypt screaming "wig, wig, wig" "she just did THAT" or "yaaasss queen" at Cleopatra.

jj3

2 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

AE? 

Ancient Egypt

1 minute ago, Régine Filange said:

jj3

Women have other things to offer to the world beside their pussies. objectification of women is never cute. women are not just pussies.

cleo was very manipulative, but she was desperate slut. 

ugh, tell me about it! They've lived THE LIFE! rih6 

Btw, hatshepsut is my fave AE queen, cleopatra who? can't stand this slut and y'alls fascination with ha, i bet y'all think she looked like Elizabeth taylor! she was uglee moo4 

Well im gonna stan Hatshepsut she was a legend too, dressing like a man and changing AE culture forever rav3 Her stepson was just a pressing n**** with insecurities

Queen Elizabeth agrees rih13

Queen Elizabeth really is that girls isnt she, outlive like half my faves rih13

Just now, Régine Filange said:

Imagine gays in Ancient Egypt screaming "wig, wig, wig" "she just did THAT" or "yaaasss queen" at Cleopatra.

jj3

she also had a way with actual snakes, taylor is SHOOK! tay8 

but omg, i hate this slut (cleo)

Ancient Egypt

Women have other things to offer to the world beside their pussies. objectification of women is never cute. women are not just pussies.

cleo was very manipulative, but she was desperate slut

But aren’t you objectifying her by calling her a slut for having a well sex life ? rih13

Well im gonna stan Hatshepsut she was a legend too, dressing like a man and changing AE culture forever rav3 Her stepson was just a pressing n**** with insecurities

Mulan is shooketh. tay1 

Hatshe was THAT BITCH for me. a GAY ICON. She would have slayed drag race. you should be living for these types of actual queens, not nokia. tay9 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.