Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

Man accidentally drops his fridge in the ocean, dries it on the beach

18 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Did she? I didn't knew that. ari7

She suffers from Bipolar Disorder. Was diagnosed in 2001, but didn't start getting treatment for it until late 2017/18. Sadly far too many people brush her off as being this or being that without actually looking in to the facts. 

9 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

She suffers from Bipolar Disorder. Was diagnosed in 2001, but didn't start getting treatment for it until late 2017/18. Sadly far too many people brush her off as being this or being that without actually looking in to the facts. 

That truly explains a lot, and I respect her decision to not make this define her career or her work (as other people does).

Mariah, what a fucking legend. 

10 hours ago, Alvarø said:

That truly explains a lot, and I respect her decision to not make this define her career or her work (as other people does).

Mariah, what a fucking legend. 

Way more of a legend than that rat Ariana Grande that's for sure 

21 hours ago, trashbanjo said:

This thread was a kii to read brit9

The title and op content sent me rip3

You down vote this post.

21 hours ago, trashbanjo said:

@fab, sis, don't be so sensitive.brit9

... then delete said down vote from the previous post after I post this... then proceed to down vote this one.

21 hours ago, fab said:

yeah, but this thread is nasty wat2 

I see you sis.brit16

Anyway, yes yes, Mariah is a queen and was able to separate her disorders from her music and not make her music almost entirely based around her disorders or addictions. Some of these girls like to milk their heroin overdoses disorders and addictions for profit. brit16

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.