Archive: Season 9

Maria    4,405
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

OyPyQoT.png

ת×צ×ת ת××× × ×¢××ר âªnettaâ¬â

When will Benjamin Hector?! When exactly???

bey6bey6bey6

@Hector

did... did you just spam a page... only to post this?

Ronlop    5,643
2 minutes ago, Maria said:

did... did you just spam a page... only to post this?

this deserves a top post lrg57gctyc5p.gif

hector    27,653
31 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

OyPyQoT.png

ת×צ×ת ת××× × ×¢××ר âªnettaâ¬â

When will Benjamin Hector?! When exactly???

bey6bey6bey6

@Hector

that chart is for fads and flops so hopefully never! aretha1

Royalty    90,659

(Worldwide)

Zara Larsson releases second official single "Moonlight"

rLiQVzx.jpg

Writers: Larsson, Z. , Svensson, P., Martin, M.
Producers: Shellback, Martin, M.
Length: 3:37
Genre: Pop
About:
"For this song, I decided to return to Shellback and Max Martin once again. They have been producing most of the songs on my upcoming debut album, and I feel so comfortable around those two artists. Writing feels like going instantly when I'm around them. "Moonlight" is such a precious song to me. It's about falling out of love, even though you don't really want it. About making promises that are never fulfilled. Forever is not forever, even though you sometimes wish it was. The song sounds happy, but isn't especially happy. I just don't want people to be sad when listening to it I guess." 

Lyrics:

Spoiler

[Verse 1]
We were dancing all night in the moonlight
You wrote my name in the stars and promised “forever”

[Chorus]
But at the moment you were gone,
The moonlight faded away

[Verse 2]
Counting stars all night and I
Remember how you kissed me by nightfall
The skies filled with stars

[Chorus]
The moonlight faded away

[Verse 3]
Now I’m a little bit lost
And sometimes I forget to smile
Remember when I told you
To always stay here and never leave me
Until we meet again…

[Chorus]
the moonlight faded away

[Bridge]
Your eyes, sparkling like a million stars
Your hair, shining like the moonlight
Our love, wild like a full moon

[Chorus]
The moonlight faded away

[Outro]
At the moment you were gone,
The moonlight faded away
The moonlight faded away

Audio:

Spoiler

Royalty    90,659

(Stockholm, Sweden, Europe --> USA promo though)

Zara Larsson performs “Moonlight”at Skavlan

ZARA-LARSSON-publicity-photo-2017.jpg

Today, Zara Larsson is the musical guest of the Swedish talkshow “Skavlan”. She didn’t do an interview with the host, as she had an interview earlier today. The hosts announces her with a small intro, in English, because it’s an USA promotional chance: “And now let me switch to English very quickly. A few months ago, she released her first single “All Night” and a month after that, her promotional single “Beautiful”. Her debut single caused controversy all over the world and had her arrested for a few days. Bless her for returning to music once more, because oh, we have missed her! Right now, performing “Moonlight” for the first time ever, here is Zara Larsson!”

normal_678679_282029.jpg

The performance starts with Zara laying on the ground. There is a video camera above her, and on the screens, you can see her laying down, singing the first part of the song. On other screens, there are various images and videos played, involving starts, the moon and oufcourse, moonlight. After singing the chorus fort he first time, she gets up and starts a dance break down with the dancers that just joined her on stage. You can see she is happy to be back and to be on stage again. For the second verse and chorus, she quits dancing and interacts with the audience, walking past them and making eye contact. After she has done this part, she returns to the middle of the stage, to do a dance break down again. You can see that her dancing is clearly involved since the release of her first single.

For the bridge, she takes everything what it gots to perform her best live vocals ever, because to her, that’s the most emotional part of the song. After she did that part of the song, the audience starts screaming and clapping and Zara smiles, while she finishes the song. After the song has ended, she takes a fierce pose and smiles while receiving the applause. The host of the show comes on again. “Thank you so much fort his remarkable performance, Zara. Before you leave the stage, how are you doing?” Zara smiles and takes her microphone again: “I am feeling so good right now, it feels so good to be back on stage.Thank you all so much and I want to thank Max Martin and Shellback once again for producing this amazing song with me, I love them so much. Thank you so much Sweden, we will see each other again soon!” After this small interview, Zara leaves the stage.

678679_281729.jpg

Lucky17    2,818

Alright Mr./Mrs.ScoreOf60, lemme break a couple of things down for you :) But before I come across as too aggressive with these explanations, I'm quite glad a score of sixty came out because that score of ninety-six was ridiculous. (Disco, you needa stop, please) The overall score is close to what I'd rate Freelance myself, so I'm pretty happy how things turned out. Lyrics are the #1 most important aspect of the game to me, so I wanted to give some more insight on how some songs for the EP came about.

a) The criticism of "Work" - The lyrics come across real corny on-paper and all that and going into this project I knew it would be the track that would be ranked the lowest. Hell, I would rank it the lowest, too. The lyrics come from personal experience though - if you know the story, well, you know the story. It's the most Hip-Hop song production-wise Milian has done in her career and lyrically it touches on a topic that she has never sung about prior to this EP. It was all completely new, so I thought it served great purpose. This isn't to front on the review - but rather give an understanding as to why I would even include it on the EP to begin with. It's a departure from Christina's sex/club/heartbreak tracks, which I think at this point in her career, is very necessary.

b) The criticism of "Caballero" - You can ask Hector that for the Spanglish songs on QMOI., I literally sent him bridges in English and asked him if he could translate them for me, then stuck with it. For "Caballero", all of the Spanish lyrics that I contributed came directly from me and were done without any use of a translator. Rick and I actually bounced ideas back and forth like crazy for this song, and he was even kind enough to re-write multiple verses/lines after I would read what he sent me and determined it wasn't quite in the direction I wanted to take the song in. I wrote most of Christina's lyrics in English since in real life, she is not a native speaker and neither am I. And even with the Spanish lyrics I wrote, they were more simplified ones/phrases I knew how to write in order to stay true to my abilities. Camila and Rick are both fluent speakers, which is why I let them do their thing. This song was actually the second most difficult one to write, because we wanted to serve up something specific to the plot of the song (which I believe I expanded on the most of any track on the release post) and I didn't want it to be a throwaway/cheap Latin-Pop track. Here are some screenshots of the PMs to give you an idea of how we collaborated.

c) The criticism of "Problem" - I guess the criticism for this song is the one that I've *actually* got a problem with. (no pun intended) You claim that there are "random names" being mentioned in the song, but these "random names" referred to the men that are on covers of USD dollar bills, which is something that I specifically mentioned in the EP's release post. This tells me that you didn't read the release post, which is something that rubs me the wrong way.

I didn't know people loved Christina's anthemic/sexy tracks that much, but if I kept making derivatives of them, how would that be exciting? (That's what made "Caballero" and "Problem" the hardest to write, actually, delivering fun tracks with completely fresh lyrics/perspectives) And before anyone starts telling me that I can give out reviews more than I can take them - that's not the case at all. For example, the person who gave me the score of 77 had a great review that I really enjoyed reading. It was clear they took the time out of their day to give thorough comments (I mean, it's an EP, are you really gonna be this lazy?) When I reviewed people's stuff in 2016, I took my fucking time with my reviews, and I would always try to put myself into the other person's shoes. I don't care if someone's giving me a review of 99 or 49 - if you're not going to put in effort in a review for me, or for anyone as a matter of fact, keep it. I would much rather receive reviews with lower scores that give specific details on how I could've improved the tracks, as well as any other valid insight than a higher score with barely any detail in the review - any day.

@ HECTOR 

Maria    4,405

9792f3cff8951f977d78a27843d9da7d.png

Every once in awhile, I will pull a CAL Randomizer

-What does it mean?

A special event that will give a boost to your song/album/artist. It can be anything but the point is that it was not planned! 

-This week:

Your song has been chosen to be featured in a viral Toyota commercial featuring Lele Pons!

Image result for toyota commercial

Which song? That's where we pull the CAL Randomizer.

I will put the highest charting single this week from each artist and will be using a free randomizer website: https://www.randomresult.com/pick.php .

The song that gets picked will be the song!

https://www.rabb.it/virgin_mary

Join here to watch which song is gonna win the randomizer!

Joanne    1,789

44 minutes ago, Lucky17 said:

I'm quite glad a score of sixty came out because that score of ninety-six was ridiculous. (Disco, you needa stop, please) 

ari7 you know me too well

Cosmic    40,054

encore banners / playlist covers / itunes banners

Spoiler

itunes:

2d019f0b6a99afc5ec776f5f065b05ab.png

encore:

188409f319d38ae084e5e420d8ddd7a9.png

playlists:

c59aee4b073d18458916f82511bcaba8.png991e0698429c32a09cfdc11ae0260d24.pngfe2af34a45dadd45a195248b8ccd2f48.png

if anyone wants charli on their playlist, please add the second single, 'Kicks' to your playlist. if you need photos for the cover, lmk.

Maria    4,405

.@Joanne due to your constant immature actions, degrading words and no change in the brat attitude, you have been officially banned from playing in S9

This means, Kylie Jenner will be removed from Net Worths and any kind of article you post will not be counted. Please grow up and take a look at yourself before you bring up everybody else's mistakes to cover your own. I tried to be nice with you, gave you your 10000th chance in this game and hoped you would change, but it is more than obvious that is never the case with you. You still play the victim and consider yourself worthy of a respect you are never ever giving. You are here only to get easy success and not even bother with the actual gameplay. And that is something I, personally, don't encourage.

Thank you. Good luck with your future endeavors! :)

Joanne    1,789

ari8what a biased random Xtinct hoe try to ban someone whos played CAL for several years now and is a Promo Team member