Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Robi

A Star Is Born OST | October the 5th

Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga's upcoming film with will be in theatres worldwide in less than 2 months, and we can exclusively reveal all the details about its soundtrack release. The soundtrack will feature all original music written specifically for the film, performed by both Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. 

The 'A Star is Born' Soundtrack will be released on all digital platforms and also have a physical release. The digital version will contain 19 tracks, and the CD will also feature additional audio from the movie. Pre-orders will be available from the August 30th, and the worldwide soundtrack release is scheduled for October 5th. There are no plans to release any singlebefore the movie release, also scheduled for October.

19 tracks

Pre-orders will be available from the August 30th

WW release on October 5th

NO pre-release singles

1 minute ago, HusBear said:

Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga's upcoming film with will be in theatres worldwide in less than 2 months, and we can exclusively reveal all the details about its soundtrack release. The soundtrack will feature all original music written specifically for the film, performed by both Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. 

The 'A Star is Born' Soundtrack will be released on all digital platforms and also have a physical release. The digital version will contain 19 tracks, and the CD will also feature additional audio from the movie. Pre-orders will be available from the August 30th, and the worldwide soundtrack release is scheduled for October 5th. There are no plans to release any singlebefore the movie release, also scheduled for October.

19 tracks

Pre-orders will be available from the August 30th

WW release on October 5th

NO pre-release singles

Oh wow!!!!

do you have a source btw? ari9

asib_soundtrack.jpg.4aedb7a7df66b3862762b2c6b122b4cd.jpg

The 'A Star is Born' Soundtrack will be released on all digital platforms and also have a physical release. The digital version will contain 19 tracks, and the CD will also feature additional audio from the movie. Pre-orders will be available from the August 30th, and the worldwide soundtrack release is scheduled for October 5th. There are no plans to release any single before the movie release, also scheduled for October.

http://ladygaganow.co/news/exclusive-a-star-is-born-soundtrack-release-date-r2840

2 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I know! Missing the deadline for the Grammys by less than a week, and not releasing a single song beforehand ... trash1 

Btw, does anyone remember what happened when Joanne was released? I remember there were also doubts about whether it was eligible and in the end it was. Did they just move their deadlines for the following years?

I think the deadline is October 1st since forever ari9

14 minutes ago, Infrared said:

no single um2 

It's what LG6 deserves ari9

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

I think the deadline is October 1st since forever ari9

Yeah, I got mixed up! I thought she did get nominated in 2017, but it wasn't until 2018. Oh welp, seems like she really likes waiting 2 years for her albums to be awarded laughcry1 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.