Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Madonna & Mariah releasing next year : who wins?

-outsell - madonna

-outstream - madonna

-get more views - madonna

-sell more ticket sales - madonna

-get more attention - madonna

And I'm being completely objective. This is what happened with their last albums so..

oprah14

7 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

-outsell - madonna

-outstream - madonna

-get more views - madonna

-sell more ticket sales - madonna

-get more attention - madonna

And I'm being completely objective. This is what happened with their last albums so..

oprah14

not really when mariah got a 2x platinum lead single with her last album and madonna only charted with a star studded video and even that wasn't enough to get the single past 84.

and nicki minaj is and was way more relevant than miguel. 

Just now, Jjang said:

Rebel Heart had better streaming numbers than Mariah's last record though. rih3

We will see rih3 My bet is on moo rih3 

Madge stans are tragic when it comes to streams, same with gaga stans.. that's why i think of them poorly when it comes to streaming power rih7 

20 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

not really when mariah got a 2x platinum lead single with her last album and madonna only charted with a star studded video and even that wasn't enough to get the single past 84.

Madonna had better album sales.

oprah14

35 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

That was over half a decade ago + Miguel gave her huge AC exposure, she wouldn't get played on the radio otherwise. It was an Urban track, not a Pop track with a Rap feature, that gets you nowhere on radio. It was more of a Miguel song, anyway.

35 minutes ago, Savage said:

We will see rih3 My bet is on moo rih3 

Madge stans are tragic when it comes to streams, same with gaga stans.. that's why i think of them poorly when it comes to streaming power rih7 

None of the tracks on Mariah's last record have more than 5m plays, Devil Pray has 13m & Unapolegetic Bitch 12.4m - Madonna won. rih3 Just 'cause Madonna's fans suck at streaming doesn't mean Mariah's are any better. bey7

8 minutes ago, Jjang said:

None of the tracks on Mariah's last record have more than 5m plays, Devil Pray has 13m & Unapolegetic Bitch 12.4m - Madonna won. rih3 Just 'cause Madonna's fans suck at streaming doesn't mean Mariah's are any better. bey7

Strong points were made as usual mad3 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.