Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Will Breathin’ chart?

It better. lol3 

It's better than GIAW & NTLTC combined. lol3 

Her 3rd singles have always proven to be smashes (bar YT era), so it better does now too! lol3

Bang Bang, STS, the most talented one aka Breathin deserves that respect too! lol3 

17 minutes ago, R.E.M said:

Breathin would be so popular I can feel it...people playing it at the beach or on the radio while driving during sunset belting out each word

I blasted it in the car with all my windows down and it sounded HEAVENLY ari7

41 minutes ago, Luca said:

It better. lol3 

It's better than GIAW & NTLTC combined. lol3 

Her 3rd singles have always proven to be smashes (bar YT era), so it better does now too! lol3

Bang Bang, STS, the most talented one aka Breathin deserves that respect too! lol3 

I meant before she even sets it as the third single considering the strength it has right now, but TEA.

Just now, Law said:

I meant before she even sets it as the third single considering the strength it has right now, but TEA.

If this doesn't wake them up then I don't know what will, the fact that it is going in Europe too, this could be huge. 

Just now, Luca said:

If this doesn't wake them up then I don't know what will, the fact that it is going in Europe too, this could be huge. 

This song literally hits all the pop trends in both the US and Europe this will go #1 in the UK FOR SURE, if not in the US too, I can feel it all the way down in my ass burn1

1 hour ago, R.E.M said:

Breathin would be so popular I can feel it...people playing it at the beach or on the radio while driving during sunset belting out each word

You can feel it feel it

PING

Oooooooooh

pretty sure it will, if the unfortunate death of Aretha didn't happen then (R.I.P Aretha xx) im sure on iTunes Breathin' would probably be no.1 in USA but i'm hoping Ari comes to her senses and makes it a single, i can HEAR Breathin everywhere and i think it could actually be the type of single you hear a lot but dont get tired of hearing, i can actually see it being in top 3 on billboard, i want to say no.1 but idk jhvjhv 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.