Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beel

Listen to Nicki's MESSY ASS getting dragged on 105.1 this morning

Just now, I- said:

that's just a rumor, Charlamagne confessed that he has "laid hands on his girlfriend" and normalized it trash1 

Sis u must have listened to The Pinkprint, cause she mentioned it there. The Crying Game I think, to he exact. 

Charlamane is a piece of shit and a hoe so... I dont like either of them

Just now, Kyoteki said:

Sis u must have listened to The Pinkprint, cause she mentioned it there. The Crying Game I think, to he exact. 

Charlamane is a piece of shit and a hoe so... I dont like either of them

2 minutes ago, I- said:

that's just a rumor, Charlamagne confessed that he has "laid hands on his girlfriend" and normalized it trash1 

To clarify I listen for Envy and Ang orangu1 

2 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

All these hip hop radio hosts are so toxic I can’t ever tell them apart. 

True but as someone who lives for the bullshit I listen to them all day long rip2 

3 minutes ago, Savage said:

why y'all act like a person has to be perfect to share an opinion? 

Well, Charlamagne has been dissing Nicki for years, it's obvious he has some vendetta against her um2

It's like me giving Kevin's opinion about Mariah's new single any importance lol orangu1 

6 minutes ago, I- said:

Well, Charlamagne has been dissing Nicki for years, it's obvious he has some vendetta against her um2

It's like me giving Kevin's opinion about Mariah's new single any importance lol orangu1 

well, honestly no one cares that much. why shoot the messenger and ignore the message? um2  charla talked about nicki wanting ppl to kiss her ass and what not, this is correct, seeing how she pays blogs to make positive posts about her, she cares how the others perceive her. she also has no problem acting as if cardi owes her something, which is the epitome of insecurity um2  she's VERY egotistical.  she burned bridges along the way and seems like it all coming back to bite her now.

charla made some great points even though i think he hates black women, woman beater, etc.. like i could give 2 fucks about him as a person, but what he said is truthful since it can be packed by facts and documented events/incidents.  

as for kevin, i'd respect his opinion since it's his right to have one, but if he's biased i don't have to agree u know..  

Just now, Savage said:

well, honestly no one cares that much. why shoot the messenger and ignore the message? um2  charla talked about nicki wanting ppl to kiss her ass and what not, this is correct, seeing how she pays blogs to make positive posts about her, she cares how the other perceive her. she also has no problem acting as if cardi owes her something, which is the epitome of insecurity um2  she's VERY egotistical.  she burned bridges along the way and seems like it all coming back to bite her now.

charla made some great points even though i think he hates black women, woman beater, etc.. like i could give 2 fucks about him as a person, but what he said is truthful since it can be packed by facts and documented events/incidents.  

as for kevin, i'd respect his opinion since it's his right to have one, but if he's biased i don't have to agree u know..  

still no eve1

he's a vile person, an abuser and just an idiot overall, so no matter what he says I won't give any importance to his opinions.

ny14 

Just now, I- said:

still no eve1

he's a vile person, an abuser and just an idiot overall, so no matter what he says I won't give any importance to his opinions.

ny14 

He's trash, WBK, but i agree with what he said about nokia. ny9 

I just want this unnecessary shit to be over with. 

Like Nicki sitting here begging for Cardi to give her a bone or some homage and its like “why????”

like literally Cardi aint even say shit 💀💀💀

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.