Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

GP doesn't want Xtinct for Aretha tribute

49 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

at least Xtina can be heard when she sings

So can Mariah.

In before you say. 2012-2013 videos don't prove anything. When you posted a 2009 video trying to drag her. 2092150964_misfitsbye.gif.efb68a31114f88

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Vocally, bitches burn1

like I said, almost no one is um2 

but don't disrespect Cher like that um2 

listen to Shoop Shoop song sang by Cher, Aretha also sang it, and you'll see that Cher could obviously do a good cover of Aretha ny14 

Thanks for your concern @Infraredbut Xtina has already done a tribute for Aretha. You know, back when she was alive and she PERSONALLY SELECTED XTINA to do it. Xtina has a tendency to be personally selected by icons and legend and their family members to do these tributes. No one cares what trolls on an Instagram account think. But once again, thanks for your concern. nat2 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Thanks for your concern @Infraredbut Xtina has already done a tribute for Aretha. You know, back when she was alive and she PERSONALLY SELECTED XTINA to do it. Xtina has a tendency to be personally selected by icons and legend and their family members to do these tributes. No one cares what trolls on an Instagram account think. But once again, thanks for your concern. nat2 

exactly and dont forget Miss Whitney Houston was a big fan of Christinas powerful voice.

The best poor Moo got was "I think she is a pause good singer. Yes" :-)

15 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

What is that whisperfest ? 

Far better than the shoutingfest of others.

13 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

exactly and dont forget Miss Whitney Houston was a big fan of Christinas powerful voice.

The best poor Moo got was "I think she is a pause good singer. Yes" :-)

LOL. Powerful. The hypocrisy is real. Whitney said she liked xtina's version of i run to you. And Whitney said Mariah has a great voice and sings great. So try again.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

Far better than the shoutingfest of others.

LOL. Powerful. The hypocrisy is real. Whitney said she liked xtina's version of i run to you. And Whitney said Mariah has a great voice and sings great. So try again.

no sorry. Mariah only got good from Whitney. Mariah is a good singer, yes. Mariah has a good voice.

Mariah was humiliated at the academy awards lol when Whitney showed her how to POWERFULLY belt a note. 

Is there anything funnier than the image of poor Moo with mouth wide open, veins popping and not a sound to be heard while Whitney casually drowns her out lol

Just now, visionofrain said:

no sorry. Mariah only got good from Whitney. Mariah is a good singer, yes. Mariah has a good voice.

Mariah was humiliated at the academy awards lol when Whitney showed her how to POWERFULLY belt a note. 

Is there anything funnier than the image of poor Moo with mouth wide open, veins popping and not a sound to be heard while Whitney casually drowns her out lol

Whitney said Mariah has a great voice and sings great.

And lol at you coming for Mariah's vocals even saying she wasn't great at her prime. When xtina has been inconsistent and straining since her debut era. Poor you. You can't win even once. LOL.

7 minutes ago, light741 said:

Whitney said Mariah has a great voice and sings great.

And lol at you coming for Mariah's vocals even saying she wasn't great at her prime. When xtina has been inconsistent and straining since her debut era. Poor you. You can't win even once. LOL.

No, she didnt.

Presenter - What do you think of Mariah Carey ?

Whitney - I dont think of her ? Do you think of her. LOL

And poor lambs think Mariah is the queen of shade. Chile no. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.