Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RihannaRTT

HDD: Travis #1 (222k), Nicki #2 (190k)

1. TRAVIS SCOTT | ASTROWORLD

TOTAL: 222,555 (-60%)

ALBUMS: 93,998

TEA: 2,039

SEA: 126,518

2. NICKI MINAJ | QUEEN
TOTAL: 190,131

ALBUMS: 82,843

TEA: 10,207

SEA: 97,081

http://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

With a high percentage of precincts reporting, we're now calling this week's chart race for Travis Scott.

It's been a helluva battle for #1 between YMCMB/Republic's Nicki Minaj and Cactus Jack/Grand Hustle/Epic's Scott; we'll have final numbers tomorrow.

Challenges are affecting the final numbers but now there is more than enough information to call it. Stay tuned for details.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=313055

--

*Quickly exits stage left to avoid the incoming mess*

Image result for peach gif walking away

I’m glad this situation happened,  because her desperation led to that colossal fuckup by Tidal, where you could download any album free with the code meant only for Queen. Anything that hastens Tidal’s demise is a-okay in my eyes. jj2 

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

that was like a few days ago way before the bundles and other cheap tactics. It's closer now. 

Travis was doing some All Day Pass on his website on Thursday...so I'm not sure if she caught up. 

A #1 album means nothing anymore when Lil' Codeine from Soundcloud can get one with 5k sales. It's better for your sales to increase over time rather than having one big week on top and then disappearing the next. 

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

I’m glad this situation happened,  because her desperation led to that colossal fuckup by Tidal, where you could download any album free with the code meant only for Queen. Anything that hastens Tidal’s demise is a-okay in my eyes. jj2 

dead2 

9 hours ago, Liam said:

she should of been happy with #2 without pulling gimmicks gaga1 

Mte.  This just looks bad.  Her desperation was the punchline of every joke, and her excuses did not help

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.