Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Non-single breathin’ reaches huge numbers

#2 WW, expected to hit #1 burn1

#2 on US iTunes, expected to hit #1 after Aretha falls burn1

Fourth biggest first day streams on Spotify for a female artist burn1

12 #1’s across the globe so far and #14 in the UK, #2 in Canada, #10 in Australia, and #2 in Mexico burn1

Top of iTunes Best of the Week burn1

Top of Spotify’s TGIF and TTH burn1

#4 on Spotify’s US Charts and #3 on Global charts burn1

#17 on Apple Music burn1

Huge amounts of radio support from Z100 NY, one of the most popular radio stations in the US (like #2 with its audience) and on iHeart burn1

It’s what she deserves! burn1

Just now, Divine said:

The fact that it did better first day numbers than GIAW rip2 what a mess, maybe they should just abandon ship and go full force with Breathin rip2 

Honestly, Republic needs to go Breathin', Everytime, and R.E.M. for a 1-2-3 smash single punch in that exact order burn1

They want to promote her new sound (GIAW, NTLTC, TLIC). Breathin would just be what she's done before. 

Perhaps they should have takin baby steps with AG4 instead of stretching when Breathin is the sound she does best. 

They've spent all this money pushing GIAW that they aren't going to drop it.

7 minutes ago, ajp said:

They want to promote her new sound (GIAW, NTLTC, TLIC). Breathin would just be what she's done before. 

Perhaps they should have takin baby steps with AG4 instead of stretching when Breathin is the sound she does best. 

They've spent all this money pushing GIAW that they aren't going to drop it.

To me Breathin sounds nothing like she did before? If anything it is an improvement of what she has put out thus far, enough with the childish "fuck you" bops like Problem & Focus, this is a song about anxiety, the sound is refreshing & I think it has the potentional to be a signature single. cry6 

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

To me Breathin sounds nothing like she did before? If anything it is an improvement of what she has put out thus far, enough with the childish "fuck you" bops like Problem & Focus, this is a song about anxiety, the sound is refreshing & I think it has the potentional to be a signature single. cry6 

This! Although it’s a big pop banger, its definitely a huge step up in sound compared to her other big pop sounds. It gives me Touch It combined with Into You.

1 minute ago, Luca said:

It's more the arrangement of the song that reminds me of older stuff, not the lyrics. 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

This! Although it’s a big pop banger, its definitely a huge step up in sound compared to her other big pop sounds. It gives me Touch It combined with Into You.

Especially the chorus! cry7 

The intro of that song is also my favorite thing I've ever heard, it's really a catchy bop that deserves the #1 spot for weeks! cry7 

44 minutes ago, Luca said:

Especially the chorus! cry7 

The intro of that song is also my favorite thing I've ever heard, it's really a catchy bop that deserves the #1 spot for weeks! cry7 

I was shocked at how much replay value this song has I've had this on repeat for several plays in a row and it does NOT get old burn1

3 minutes ago, Hector said:

Omg imagine if dave meyers does the music video giveup1 

I could see this video being a like upgraded OLT music video teas idk why but like I can just envision it burn1

2 minutes ago, Law said:

I could see this video being a like upgraded OLT music video teas idk why but like I can just envision it burn1

Exactly this! KYkhgVk.png

Or something euphoric, something we've never seen, like outer space with a lot of colors & weird creatures where she feels at home!

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Exactly this! KYkhgVk.png

Or something euphoric, something we've never seen, like outer space with a lot of colors & weird creatures where she feels at home!

One of her best songs shaping up to be one of ha best videos h2gkmo ari7

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.