Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

HDD: Sweetener First Week 200-225k

Ariana Grande’s Sweetener is shaping up as the second-biggest debut of her career, behind 244k for My Everything. Here’s the initial projection:

Ariana Grande (Republic) 200-225k total activity, 110-125k album

Ariana Grande’s Sweetener is shaping up as the second-biggest debut of her career, behind 244k for My Everything. Here’s the initial projection:

Ariana Grande (Republic) 200-225k total activity, 110-125k album

x

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Imagine staying consistent at your 4th album! KYkhgVk.png

Sis really delivered so all of it is deserved. KYkhgVk.png

Fourth album curse who? Turns out it's just a lack of relevancy! ari8

1 minute ago, Law said:

Fourth album curse who? Turns out it's just a lack of relevancy! ari8

Let's wait for the actual sales next week, what we know is that she will be #1 so let's celebrate that! KYkhgVk.png

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Let's wait for the actual sales next week, what we know is that she will be #1 so let's celebrate that! KYkhgVk.png

poor nicki boutta get blockedt ha second week too KYkhgVk.png

5 minutes ago, Luca said:

I think she will freefall considering her recent tweets, sis is not having it KYkhgVk.png

Like yes Gaga was bad for collabing with R Kelly but sis that doesn't excuse you from defending your pedo brother and collabing with a convicted pedo after going on a twitter rant years back about how you hate pedos and those that abuse children but wbk KYkhgVk.png

1 minute ago, Law said:

Like yes Gaga was bad for collabing with R Kelly but sis that doesn't excuse you from defending your pedo brother and collabing with a convicted pedo after going on a twitter rant years back about how you hate pedos and those that abuse children but wbk KYkhgVk.png

Nnn I have always defended her, but I feel like rn she's lowkey playing the victim card so I don't fuque with that. KYkhgVk.png

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Nnn I have always defended her, but I feel like rn she's lowkey playing the victim card so I don't fuque with that. KYkhgVk.png

As someone who was sexually assaulted as a kid I've never excused her for that ari7

Back to the original topic:

Image result for we need the audience to buy the album

4 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

Thats cool but im shifty on her doing 100k pure. I think if she has such a large streaming push that wont be a possibility. 

She’s sold over 100k pure first week every era so it’s not too far from the realm of reality.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.