Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Besides Breathin, what else could be single worthy on Sweetener?

So ofc Breathin is smashing deservedly and is on its way to become the next smash single, but do any other tracks stand out as single worthy? Maybe not "smash hit" but one you can definitely see getting the single treatment when the tour kicks off? For me I can see Everytime or REM getting it.

Just now, Mamacita said:

For some reason, I feel like this era will be purposefully short. 

Yea, I feel the same way. I won't be shocked if we only get one or two more singles and the tour and that's all until AG5.

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Yea, I feel the same way. I won't be shocked if we only get one or two more singles and the tour and that's all until AG5.

I am hoping the era will last until at least the end of the year, so R.E.M can get winter-ish release... ari3

Just now, Ghostface said:

I am hoping the era will last until at least the end of the year, so R.E.M can get winter-ish release... ari3

REM with a snowy music video... hello ms. wig? oh she's missing! ari5

Just now, Divine said:

REM with a snowy music video... hello ms. wig? oh she's missing! ari5

Ugh, that would feel great... I feel this song as the greatest grower on the album... Like you always find something new and enjoyable about it with each listen... ari5

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Ugh, that would feel great... I feel this song as the greatest grower on the album... Like you always find something new and enjoyable about it with each listen... ari5

tea! maybe Pharrell made a few points after all. ari5

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.