Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Camila Cabello's demo of GIAW..?

For anyone confused, the hook was passed around by Max as a potential feature for a rap hit, you can tell because the beginning sounds completely different and the pronouns are switched (you love it how I touch you vs. I love it how you touch me). Ariana snatched that shit up, rewrote it, reworked it with Ilya, and SNAPPED. ari5

5 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

I think she would have done well. Ariana and Camila's styles are similar besides vocals so the sound wouldnt be a stretch like some of you say.

Maybe in the OG GIAW possibly but the version showcased in the snippet sounds AWFUL ari7

Also, for some reason MM thought this was Rita Ora, they can hack and get their way through record companies for unreleased shit but don't know what artist is singing the nerve brit5

6 minutes ago, Just Whitney said:

I think she would have done well. Ariana and Camila's styles are similar besides vocals so the sound wouldnt be a stretch like some of you say.

Also it wouldn't have been a smash for Camila, the controversy from the song would've ruined her not even two year long career, she doesn't have the budget behind her for a Dave Meyers level production for ha video, and her label doesn't promo her at ALL ari5

Just now, Law said:

Maybe in the OG GIAW possibly but the version showcased in the snippet sounds AWFUL ari7

Also, for some reason MM thought this was Rita Ora, they can hack and get their way through record companies for unreleased shit but don't know what artist is singing the nerve brit5

Well anyways it doesnt really matter, Ariana recorded the best song of the year and thats the tea ari5

1 minute ago, Law said:

Also it wouldn't have been a smash for Camila, the controversy from the song would've ruined her not even two year long career, she doesn't have the budget behind her for a Dave Meyers level production for ha video, and her label doesn't promo her at ALL ari5

Controversy like that would actually boost her career i think as she would be seen to take artistic risk and being open and bold about the power of a woman. but then yeah, her label would put the money behind her for that.

13 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

What songs did Ariana write ariari7

I think all of them were co-written by her, with a good amount written solely by her then probably looked over. ari5

3 minutes ago, Law said:

I think all of them were co-written by her, with a good amount written solely by her then probably looked over. ari5

Oh good ari5 I just watched her interview with Zach sang and she was talking about her lyrical freedom and control this album so I was curious 

Just now, Winnie. said:

Oh good ari5 I just watched her interview with Zach sang and she was talking about her lyrical freedom and control this album so I was curious 

your avi fall1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.