Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

visionofrain

First ten year album sales - Mariah trails behind Celine and Madonna!

1 minute ago, Winnie. said:

Thanks for these numbers with no link here’s Mariah receipts since we’re just posting 

Mariah Carey 15 million

MTV unplugged 3.5 million

Emotions 8 million

Music Box 32 million

Daydream 20 million

Merry Christmas 15 million

Butterfly 10 million

#1’s 15 million

Rainbow 8 million 

126.5 million! 

Music box didnt sell 32 million sorry, 28 possibly. MC 14 million, Rainbow 7 DD 18 mil

your numbers are overstated

1 minute ago, Winnie. said:

We’re talking about Celine not Whitney, and we all know Whitney had her massive peak thanks to a movie just like Celine. Mariah wasnt blessed with the luxury 

not everyone can be successful on their own without gimmicks like movie soundtracks rih4

Just now, visionofrain said:

Music box didnt sell 32 million sorry, 28 possibly. MC 14 million, Rainbow 7 DD 18 mil

DD sold 20M. Where is your evidence that it didn't?. tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo4_400.gif

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

You just subtracted a few million to barely put her under Celine, the desperation lmfao2 

Regardless Mariah was the bigger album seller, bigger hit maker, better vocalist, and bigger celebrity, and more influential. 

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

not everyone can be successful on their own without gimmicks like movie soundtracks rih4

I know it still hurts that Mariah starred in the biggest flop movie of all time ( Glitter) and sang on the soundtrack of the biggest flop movie of all time ( again Glitter) 

I know it still hurts that Mariah starred in the biggest flop movie of all time ( Glitter) and sang on the soundtrack of the biggest flop movie of all time ( again Glitter) 

And still sold more without a blockbuster hit, that’s what happens when you’re a organic super star. 

Not while movies like gili exist. And while albums like JW exist.

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

Gigli says hi rih2 

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.