Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

RUMOR: New music video

According to some fans Madonna actually shoot new video at her BDay party, I dont think it's true but it's for sure interesting idea, and she is using that #magic hastag to some bday pics as she used it for pictures from the studio interesting1 also B. Åkerlund was styling people there as we can see in one of Madonna videos interesting1

On 8/19/2018 at 1:42 PM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i mean it probably bullshit, but they take a lot of effort for bday photoshoot ny5

Making a video during birthday party would hardly be a secret. If they really did it, I expect BIM thing. jj3 

The other scenario could be a video made before the party. That would make more sense. 

That photoshoot is just a fun thing at a party. She was a part of it on many parties in previous years. Remember her messy Met Gala Hag look and that video clip where she dances. It is the same shit. eve1

Since the album is being influenced by Portuguese culture, I hope she won't be very literal and deliver looks and videos with the same theme.

She definitely should more explore oriental culture. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.