Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Nicki when she meets stormi at the VMA's

Just now, Régine Filange said:

I don't know if it's funny or sad to see kids talking like that from this age.

bey8

The adult was acting like a child herself having actual verbal fight with a child she can birth. bey8 

1 minute ago, Savage said:

The adult was acting like a child herself having actual verbal fight with a child she can birth. bey8 

Well situations like this are always the parents fault.

bey8

33 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Well situations like this are always the parents fault.

bey8

Everyone is at fault bey8 

The parents should've fixed the lil boy's lips and told him to shut up

The adult lady should have known better not to fight with a child

The lil boy should have stayed in a child's place, like play with a toy or eat a snicker/happy meal or wtv... anything but to call adults "bitches" and dropping F bombs. some people might actually put their hands on this kid if they had a bad mood.

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

True rih4

Image result for madonna son says n word

How does this have any connection with we were saying? bey8 With a kid insulting others at this age, and the parents allowing it to happen? bey8

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

If i was kesha i would have let that pig know. 2 minutes won't be enough. It will be a 30 minutes rant, i will meet him outside with some gym friends, then bury him in a fridge or sth cuz i want him to be one with a fridge. I have an actual butcher in my contact list so this would be the easiest part.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.