The biggest selling female singers can’t sing, why?

8 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Why do we allow people who can’t fulfill the basic description for their job title succeed?

Cause they have good and better music and -i'm talking more about Madonna in this- they LOVE what they are doing more than any other fave. The GP agrees since not only gays are buying their music. The end.

lana2

7 hours ago, SkellingtonHush said:

Not everyone needs to be a powerhouse vocalist or even be above par.

At the very end of the day, I just care if a voice is pleasant or not. And there are a lot of powerhouse vocalists whose voices aren't pleasant to me.

In this site simple things don't make sense to them. They think that if you don't hit high notes = no voice. But then, both Rihanna and Madonna can hit high notes.

lana2

7 hours ago, Infrared said:

such a class act clap3 

but you'd never see a fossil complimenting Mariah on anything.

Cause he stans Madonna too, keep waiting for a 100% Mariah stan to do this.

lol3

Vesper 4,952

The OP has a myopic view of what constitutes a musician / artist. Not everyone wants to listen to a 5-octave pop diva. Everyone enjoys music for different reasons, and it’s not up to you to tell other people “oh you aren’t allowed to enjoy that because the singer can’t hit a high note”... brit4 like please, music isn’t solely about the singing. 

Royalty 94,711
8 hours ago, Savage said:

No tea no shade, just lemonade, but It took them 30+ years to get wherever they are on this list. it only took rihanna 13 to be among them. clap3 and she's not even 30 yet. clap3 

As for madonna, she was an aggressive dominant top and topped them all. So both rih and madonna are winning.

She’s literally 30 rip4 flopstan

1 hour ago, Michael. said:

Because she doesn't have the it factor jj2 jk

Well I guess her music wasn't as mainstream and marketable as Rihanna and Beyoncé's music was, their brand was much more appealing worldwide than Mariah's.

I believe a lot of people wouldn't view them as black, I'm basing this on my personal experience. Most of the conversations I had with people about Rihanna in my daily life wouldn't acknowledge she's black, they would call her mixed/mulatto instead and they would make it clear that it wasn't the same thing to them. rip4 

And do you think for one second a single person in europe sees Mariah freaking Carey as black . NO SIR. 

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The OP has a myopic view of what constitutes a musician / artist. Not everyone wants to listen to a 5-octave pop diva. Everyone enjoys music for different reasons, and it’s not up to you to tell other people “oh you aren’t allowed to enjoy that because the singer can’t hit a high note”... brit4 like please, music isn’t solely about the singing. 

LOL spoken like a true Britney fan ! 

Vesper 4,952
4 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

LOL spoken like a true Britney fan ! 

I also stan Bjork and Mariah, so xtina2 I like different artists for different reasons

Just now, Vesper said:

I also stan Bjork and Mariah, so xtina2 I like different artists for different reasons

Taste. 

Urbanov 47,680
10 hours ago, Winnie. said:

Rihanna signing Love on the brain with her fingers doing yoga,

Is sending me

winnie desperate for that hit thread, from 7 pages down to 3, decling faster than Moo since Obsessed. 

Most “vocalists” have no identity beyond being good at singing... Kelly, Jessie, Tori, Jojo, etc. They’re bland and are known for their vocals rather than their artistry, and artistry is what makes a lasting pop star.

Simón. 24,141
6 minutes ago, Nihilego said:

Most “vocalists” have no identity beyond being good at singing... Kelly, Jessie, Tori, Jojo, etc. They’re bland and are known for their vocals rather than their artistry, and artistry is what makes a lasting pop star.

Add Adele 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.