Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mariah's 19 #1s

A analysis of OLD singers HANDS.

Madonna's hands:

Madonna's wrinkled mitts really show her age. One may be led to believe that Madonna was in fact a female Ukranian weight lifter and not a pop star. Her hands look older than her face. My great grandmother has better hands than Madonna, and she's 88, FACT. She has the worst hands I've ever seen on a person, and if she ever went to touch me without gloves on I would call the police and probably put her under citizens arrest. 

'Madonna's age gap... between her face and hand: Wrinkled mitts give away the singer's age as she attends UFC bout in New York'

- DailyMail

'So why is Madonna in love with gloves? How Madge goes to ridiculous lengths to cover the backs of her hands'

DailyMail

'Why do Madonna's hands look older than her face?'

- DailyMail

920x920.jpg

article-2309177-0F6E813E00000578-139_634

Whitney's hands:

Whitney's hands during the last years of her life (RIP) were completely worn out and tired. You can just see that they were constantly used to roll joints laced with crack and bash cocaine daily. The constant crack and weed smoking really caught up with her hands.

whitney-houston-04.jpg

article-2102760-11AB1430000005DC-145_634

Celine's hands:

Her hands are horrible. They're like pointy little witches fingers, you know like the plastic/rubber fake ones you get that stick on the end of your actual fingers for halloween? You know the ones. Horrible and pointy fingers used to probably massage her new boyfriends prostate. This sick woman moved on less than a YEAR before her husbands death, who is also the father to her children may I add! This toy boy she has gotten herself who is likely using her for money and taking advantage of her grief (if she even is grieving, given how quick the parasite has moved on) is called Pepe Munoz, and was her backing dancer so she probably was sleeping with him even when her poor ill husband was alive. 

26F5425C00000578-0-image-a-32_1427226674

This womans UGLY hands match her UGLY personality and disgusting traits.

celine-pepe-paris-20jul17-01.jpg?fit=110

Mariah's hands:

Elegant, classy, youthful, smooth, gorgeous, perfectly in shape and complexion... forgive yourself if you thought I was talking about actual Mariah Carey, because those traits describe her as well as her hands. But no, I'm talking about her perfect hands. Little more to be said really other than she could be a hand model.

500e_mariah_carey_ring_spl1213219_024.jp

Janet's hands:

This woman's hands are Unbreakable.mp3, they're smooth and gorgeous, they're youthful, just like her music (her most recent single is a hit on youtube with young audiences, and her latest album went #1 on billboard and her latest lead single charted, unlike Madonna's latest album that went #2 and her lead single did NOT chart). She is just amazing, just like her hands. They're smooth, silky, and billionaires like the touch of them on their genitals, much like Mariah's given that they have both dated billionaires in the past. 

janet-jackson-balmain-thatgrapejuice.jpg2-janet-jackson-unbreakable-lyrics.jpg

Kylie's hands:

Kylie has the hands of a fighter, a survivor. Her hands are very much still in tact, they're smooth, they're sexy, they're age-defying, much like herself. They're stress free, given that she has no children, so they're more youthful than her friends her age with kids hanging off their tits. Kylie's hands, much like her boobs, are perky and in tact, they show no signs of sagging or ageing just yet. I dare say she has the hands of Princess Diana.

Kylie-Minogue-in-Mini-Dress--30-300x420.Kylie+Minogue+2014+Logie+Awards+Arrivals

On 8/20/2018 at 4:32 PM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i care to much for my brain to read that vomit sass5

This photo would make most people vomit. I showed it to my straight friend and he said if that was to wank him off he'd feel as though it was a man doing it.

article-2309177-0F6E813E00000578-139_634

2 minutes ago, Q U E E N said:

Madonna could have been a great weight lifter with her masculine arms and hands  

Madonna could kick Mariah's ass in seconds like she did in the charts too.

lana4

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.