Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

This is why Ariana should go ALONE to every award show...

Just now, Joel said:

it’s like now that Brendon is openly pansexual, Frankie thinks he’d be desperate enough to want him eve1 

does Frankie even know Brendon's married eve1 

Just now, Hector said:

right?? giveup2 this is so hilarious tho, they way brendon did not care lmfao1 

Brendon was having the time of his life, meanwhile Frankie was pressed somebody for once wasn't giving him attention. lmfao1 Lowkey surprised Frankie didn't try running on stage or acting the fool during Ari's performance.

1 minute ago, Dookie Quill said:

Brendon was having the time of his life, meanwhile Frankie was pressed somebody for once wasn't giving him attention. lmfao1 Lowkey surprised Frankie didn't try running on stage or acting the fool during Ari's performance.

fakjs YES! oh god when i was watching her performance i was like "oh dear lorde please tell me frankie isn't going to jump out of nowhere" and whew he didn't!

Frankie is a nearly 40 year old man but he acts like a conceited, spoiled brat. He always has to be the center of attention, no matter how loud or obnoxious he has to get in order for everyone’s eyes to be on him. He’s not good at singing, he’s not good at acting, the only thing he’s good at is being an embarrassment and a fame leech. He’s lucky he was born into such a tight knit, liberal, Italian family because he needs to be disowned. I’m tired of seeing his leathery, sun damaged skin on the red carpets he invited himself to just because his sister is who she is. He is the reason Millie wanted to floor it. He is a walking stereotype that has once said a girl on his season of Big Brother should be raped in front of her family and that lesbians choose to be lesbian. He’s garbage, his attitude is garbage, his personality is garbage. Goodnight, I hate Frankie.

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

Frankie is a nearly 40 year old man but he acts like a conceited, spoiled brat. He always has to be the center of attention, no matter how loud or obnoxious he has to get in order for everyone’s eyes to be on him. He’s not good at singing, he’s not good at acting, the only thing he’s good at is being an embarrassment and a fame leech. He’s lucky he was born into such a tight knit, liberal, Italian family because he needs to be disowned. I’m tired of seeing his leathery, sun damaged skin on the red carpets he invited himself to just because his sister is who she is. He is the reason Millie wanted to floor it. He is a walking stereotype that has once said a girl on his season of Big Brother should be raped in front of her family and that lesbians choose to be lesbian. He’s garbage, his attitude is garbage, his personality is garbage. Goodnight, I hate Frankie.

Tell us what you really think about him...

22 minutes ago, Divine said:

Read ha, sis clap3 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

fakjs YES! oh god when i was watching her performance i was like "oh dear lorde please tell me frankie isn't going to jump out of nowhere" and whew he didn't!

Thank GOD they only panned to him once, and when they did he was acting normal. cry6

1 hour ago, Divine said:

635776167148756883-599516629_200-1.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.