Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ButeraDivine

Breathin |MV IDEAS?

OKAY YALL FEEL FREE TO PITCH YOUR MUSIC VIDEO IDEA FOR BREATHIN LMAOO, I'LL START:
for some reason i can see Hannah directing the video instead of Dave,

and basically... it's an Everyday 2.0 MV, but without all the kissing lmao

I can see Ariana not really being the main 'aspect' of the video, like she's a narrator it in a way, like they can't see her, kinda like Everyday, and there's different people within the video which are going through problems/hard times: a lady can't conceive children, a boy gets bullied at school for liking another boy, someone's mourning the death of a family member etc. idk if these are pushing the boundaries too much but i can see Ariana doing it in a respectful way. I dont know why but in some shots i can see Ariana on a cliff with grass lmao and the winds blowing. Oh and after briefly showing each problem (which will be around 5, idk), Ariana will come out of the background and sing towards the person and they'll breathe loeihd idk this looks cringy writing but i can imagine it UGH

yall try now lmao

18 minutes ago, Manel said:

I don't really have a clear idea for the MV, but I want clouds. Lots of them.

She also needs to be an ethereal creature.

liek a continuation of GIAW? jj3 

Lowkey enough with all those green screens, I need a music video with a certain aesthetic & a certain color, if I make sense, something like Love Me Harder which is a visual masterpiece, but a tad boring after a few views.

So we need something with replay value, ofcourse. 

What if there was some sort of connection to little Ariana to the Ariana now, and she is on a journey to find herself, because of the anxiety that makes her lose her mind. I saw this video because @Freaky Prince had a stunning set, what if she did something like this, except instead of animals, she's a different Ariana. gaga1

I just need her to do something in the woods or mountains tbh, we NEED a visual masterpiece.

Ok so it starts out in a hospital setting and she is a glamorized doctor in a risqué white coat inspired mini dress. Her patient is literally sex and he comes in for a checkup and she gives him just that but the sexual tension is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife. She’s about to say you’re all good but then he collapses and is in need of mouth to mouth so she tosses off her guicci stilettos and drops on her knees and starts doing a CPR/Choreograohy routine and he awakens and says why did you stop and then it’s over and gets 12 million views first day 

Just now, Luca said:

Lowkey enough with all those green screens, I need a music video with a certain aesthetic & a certain color, if I make sense, something like Love Me Harder which is a visual masterpiece, but a tad boring after a few views.

What if there was some sort of connection to little Ariana to the Ariana now, and she is on a journey to find herself, because of the anxiety that makes her lose her mind. I saw this video because @Freaky Prince had a stunning set, what if she did something like this, except instead of animals, she's a different Ariana. gaga1

I just need her to do something in the woods or mountains tbh, we NEED a visual masterpiece.

Stan the Estonian goddess of pop gaga1 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Stan the Estonian goddess of pop gaga1 

The video is a literal masterpiece, the aesthetics, the jumpcuts to random animals in slow motion >

The costumes >>>> gaga1 

1 hour ago, Luca said:

LITERALLY!! I NEED SOMETHING WITH GREENERY LIKE SOME TYPE OF FOREST YESS THAT'S WHAT I MEAN IDK WHY I CAN SEE THAT?? 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.