Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

"vagina" is not gender-inclusive language, use ‘front hole’ instead.

On 23 August 2018 at 3:23 AM, Kali said:

I read their statement and this is a term used in their LGBTQI+ safe sex guide, in addition to vagina, for a specific audience in the hopes of providing inclusivity. They will not be censoring vagina as an antomical term on the whole (sia1). 

Why is this even needed? eve1 I feel as though the LGBetc. "community" is just encouraging people to be more precious and sensitive for no reason.

On 23 August 2018 at 8:06 PM, Umbreon said:

I’d rather be dying of plagues centuries ago than dealing with this bullshit in the modern age moo3 

fall8 When syphilis and front bottom warts were rife

3 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

Why is this even needed? eve1 I feel as though the LGBetc. "community" is just encouraging people to be more precious and sensitive for no reason.

It's to help certain people in the community feel less dysphoric when reading about their biology. I skimmed the guide and when discussing that anatomy, they use vagina/front hole in tandem. It doesn't seem harmful to me, bc it isn't meant to be used with regards to the vast majority of the public or replace scientific terminology oprah14 

10 hours ago, Kali said:

It's to help certain people in the community feel less dysphoric when reading about their biology. I skimmed the guide and when discussing that anatomy, they use vagina/front hole in tandem. It doesn't seem harmful to me, bc it isn't meant to be used with regards to the vast majority of the public or replace scientific terminology oprah14 

Yes but why are these people "dysphoric"? You can't escape my biology.mp3!

On 8/25/2018 at 6:20 AM, Modern Woman said:

Yes but why are these people "dysphoric"? You can't escape my biology.mp3!

its not that they're dysphoric about their biologic anatomy; (if) they want to transition they'd like to be fully that gender, not just act/look the part.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.