Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Predict the LG6 feature(s)

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No more corny country jokes.

Be real.

giphy.gif

I already saved the thread and will bump it once the track list is out (soon)

giphy.gif

Feel free to quote me when C*rino breaks up with her and she scraps LG6 just to make a bluegrass sevdalinka album.

giphy.gif

Just wait and see.

giphy.gif

Hmm I’m not sure the features on Joanne were really bad but if we do have a pop album possibly 

Nicki , maroon5?¿ or cardi 

maybe Tony on one track but that’s unlikely

im not really sure gaga features are weird she never really collabs w who u think she would 

Just now, Brinty said:

Hmm I’m not sure the features on Joanne were really bad but if we do have a pop album possibly 

im not really sure gaga features are weird she never really collabs w who u think she would 

Nicki is not happening for sure dead4 I mean, just see what happened few days ago dead4 

Tony on a pop album? dead4

3 minutes ago, Brinty said:

On what drug are you on at the moment? moo12

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Nicki is not happening for sure dead4 I mean, just see what happened few days ago dead4 

Tony on a pop album? dead4

Nicki said she didn’t mean anything negative about itwendy3

I’m sure nose wouldn’t care 

Just now, Brinty said:

Not just that. Her attitude as a whole lately. All those tweets. That's basically the reason Azealia didn't make it on ARTPOP - her attitude.

1 minute ago, Brinty said:

Gaga's not cared for Onika since she happened. moo12 Maroon 5? Are u for real? moo12 Tony Bennett on an electronic album? moo12

IHoQ.gif

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not just that. Her attitude as a whole lately. All those tweets. That's basically the reason Azealia didn't make it on ARTPOP - her attitude.

3 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

Gaga's not cared for Onika since she happened. moo12 Maroon 5? Are u for real? moo12 Tony Bennett on an electronic album? moo12

IHoQ.gif

Oh my gags what the fuck is this gangbangmoo12 I just said what I THOUGHT I don’t fucking know who gags collabs with she’ll probably collab with some no1curr singer(s) 

I feel like there’ll be something with Cardi B, considering they stan each other so much and LG wrote so many tweets about Cardi earlier in the year...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.